- Awjaz al-Masalik ila Muwatta’ Imam Malik: One of the most comprehensive commentaries on the Muwatta of Imam Malik in terms of the science of hadith, jurisprudence, and hadith explication.
- Al-Abwab wa ‘l-Tarajim li ‘l-Bukhari: An explanation of the chapter headings of Imam Bukhari’s Sahih al-Bukhari. Assigning chapter headings in a hadith collection is a science in itself, known among the scholars as al-abwab wa ‘l-tarajim [chapters and explanations].
- Juz’ Hajjat al-Wida’ wa ‘Umrat al-Nabi : A comprehensive Arabic commentary on the detailed accounts of the pilgrimage [hajj] of Allah’s Messenger.
- Khasa’il Nabawi Sharh Shama’il al-Tirmidhi: Composed in urdu, a commentary on Imam Tirmidhi’s renowned work al-Shama’il al-Muhammadiyya, a collection of hadiths detailing the characteristics of the Messenger. This commentary explains the various aspects related to the different characteristics and practices of Allah’s Messenger. It has been translated into English and is widely available.
4However, it is not compulsory upon each an every person who joins this effort to read Fazail e Amaal.
5.Many Places in India and allover the world are using Muntakhib Ahadith(collection of Quranic Ayah and Ahadith on Iman, Salat, Ilm O Zikr, Ikram E Muslim, Ikhlas E niyah,Dawat E Ilallah,and Tark e Layani. ) and Hayatus Sahaba.
7. Therefore, it is totally incorrect to regard this book as the guide book of Tableegh Jama’at.
1. There is nothing wrong in stories of pious people of Past. In Quran Allah pak has told Stories of Prophet Rather one Ayat he has mentioned ...........AHSANAL QASASA.....
2. Prophet has himself Narrated Stories of Bani Israeel and SAID IN BUKHARI SHAREEF......AS WALA HARAJ.
3. Stories OF Aulia Allah are only for encouragement Purpose to keep our worldy engagement as modest. No Sharaee Ruling/Aqeedah can be obtained from Stories. Fazaile Amaal writer has clarified this emphatically.
Karamat e Aulia ( ISLAMIC RULING )
Ahle sunnat wal jamaat has believe that Aulia Allah by will and power of Allah can perform something that is normally considered impossible.
A muslim believe that Karamat is totally under control of Allah.
It is not related to the will or status of a person (Aulia Allah) .
It is by Allah will and not the Desire/status of person have much Role.
Sometimes a person other than Prophet may get Kramat from Allah.
Eg: Quran says that Hazrat Mariyam used to get fruits without season and Prophet Zakaria was not getting,But it does not mean that she became bigger than Prophet.
Karamat/Maujazah may differ for same person at different time.
Yaqub Alaihissalam could not trace from the well of Kunan But By will of Allah he could smell the cloths of Yusuf Alaihissalam from far away Egypt.
So if you will see the Karamat e Aulia with Muslim vision you will find the greatness of Allah.
Otherwise you may find something else if you consider that it has been done by the Aulia Allah, then it will become shirk,as Some of the groups are smelling Shirk in Aulia Allah Stories.
May Allah show all of us Right path.
For Any confusion on Stories of Aulia Allah click here