|Darul Uloom Nu'maniyyah|
|Written by Administrator|
|Tuesday, 28 June 2011 15:42 |
TAKEN WITH THANKS http://daruliftaa.net/Trusted-Links/numaniyyah.html(NOTE FROM BLOGGER Posted with intention that we should prepare ourself/Our son-Daughters for becoming Alim the WURSA OF ANBIA....Wherever feasible in our locality/outside....One of my Masjidwar Sathi (Brother) has sent all 3 daughter and one Son for becoming Hafiz and Alim. Two completed and Two undergoing. May Allah accept us all.)
Frequently Asked Questions about Darul Uloom Nu'maniyyah
1. What is the name of your Madrasah
The name of our Madrasah is Darul Ulūm Nu῾māniyyah.
2. Who is the founder and patron for this Madrasah?
The Madrasah was founded by Maulana Abdur Raheem Khan and its patron is Sheikh ul Hadīth Hadhrat Maulāna Fadhlur Rahman A῾zami Saheb ( Darul Ulūm Azzadville).
3. Where is it situated?
Our institute is situated at 6 – 8 Tit Street, Khawarstan, Unit 10. Chatsworth, Durban, KwaZuluNatal South Africa.
4. How big is your madrasah? How many students can you accomodate?
Our Darul Ulūm has a capacity of 130 students.
5. Who is the current principal and who are the faculty (Assatiza) there?
The current principal is Maulana Abdur Raheem Khan Saheb. His deputy is Maulana Moosa M. Adamjee.
6. How old is this Madrasah?
Darul Ulūm Nu῾māniyyah was established in 2001.
7. What the courses taught?
We currently offer:
8. What are the general requirements for enrollment?
General requirements for Foreign students are:
General requirements for Local students are:
9. What are the specific requirements for each course?
Hereunder are the requirements specific to particular course:
10. Is the teaching medium english or urdu?
We teach in English Medium.
11. How many international students are there? How many can you accommodate?
Fifty (50) The selection is conducted on a year on year quota system
12. What are the fee structure for living/boarding and tuition for foreign students?
Contact the Madressah for detailed information
13. Are there any scholarships for foreigners?
Yes, excluding Travel and Visa expenses.
14. How do we contact you?
Our addresses are
Postal: Darul Uloom Nu’maniyyah,
P O Box 3, Bayview 4084
6 Tit Street, Kharwastan,
Chatsworth, Durban RSA
Tel (03l) 403 2000,
Fax (03l) 403 5069
15. Is there any scope of studies for Married students?
Yes, provided one can prove that he will be able to support and provide for his family.
16. Are there any female madrasah around? Do you provide the facility of alimah course?
We have a day madressah for the girls.
17. What are the expenses for a couple who wish to study there? What about living expenses and all other such costs?
Contact the Madressah for detailed information.
All information has been provided by the Madrassah Administration.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 28 June 2011 15:49|