- [DAWAH] Duty of All Muslims [ESSENTIAL FOR] Strengthening of Emaan,Allah Help,Umaat Revival[MISCONCEPT Cleared]
- introduction tablighi jamaat What is
- Aims,Principles Methods,expected benefits and guidance for Tablighi Jamaat and dawah worker by Maulana Yusuf R.A.
- SCHOLARS VIEW Imam of kaba (Makkah) & Baitul Muqaddas Opinion on Tablighi Jamaat
- DAWAH and KNOWLEDGE Issue
- 3 days 40 days What is it
- تبلیغی جماعت کی حقیقت قرآن و حدیث اور علما حق اہلسنت والجماعت کی روشنی میں
- One Day with Tablighi Jamaat by Abul Hasan Ali Nadvi Book with Quotes of Other Scholars (DAWAH,TALEEM-O-TAALLUM,TAZKIYYA,KHIDMAT)
- Shortcomings mistakes of Workers and public understanding:of Tablighi Jamaat
- Books for Download on Islamic Dawah and Tabligh
- HAYATUS SAHABA
- تبلیغی جماعت مدارس دینیہ وعلما کرام مضبوط ربط احترام ورفاقت اور آپسی تعاون کی ضرورت
- DAWAT O TABLIGH BOOKS FOR DOWNLOAD IN ENGLISH (New Arrivals)
- Imam Bukhari other Imams permits weak Daeef Ahadith in Virtues of Amaal Fazail
- فضائلِ اعمال پر اعتراضات کا جواب
- Tablighi Jamaat Response to Criticism and Allegation
- FATWA on Tablighi Jamaat
- مسلمانوں کے بیچ فرقہ پرستی کا زہروتباہی کا المیہ اور مسئلہ کےحل کی کوشش
- What Tablighi jamaat Aqeedah,some groups Allegation of neglect of Tawheed
- What is and What not in Fazail e Amaal,Haqeeqat Reality of allegation Propaganda discussion
- FAZAIL AMAAL: FALSE ALLEGATION OF SHIRK in Aulia Allah Stories POINTS & Salafus Salehin Scholars of sunnah views:[RESEARCH ARTICLE]
- اردو میں عقائد عبادات معاملات معاشرت اخلاق دعوت پر...
- Emaan (Aqeedah) Ibadat Social Economic Affairs Akhlaq Dawat[MUST SEE ARTICLES]
- دینی مدارس کی اہمیت قدر مدرسہ تعلیم اسلامی ا سکول
- اختلاف رائے اور وحدتِ امت :مسلم جماعت کے قائدین و پیشوا ٹھوس پیش قدمی ضروری
- Tablighi Jamaat Shura Markaz Nizamuddin Raiwind Kakrael Bangle wali Masjid
- تبلیغی جماعت مرکز نظام الدین رائیونڈ شوری : مسلمانوں سے اپیل
- TABLIGH WALO:Kash ke utar jae tere dil mein Meri Baat تبلیغ والو کاش اتر جائے تیرے دل میں میری بات
- حضرت مولانا سعد صاحب کاندھلوی دامت برکاتھم سے ایک درد مند درخواست An Appeal to Maulana Saad Damat Barkatuhum
- [ENGLISH TRANSLATION]Maulana Ibraheem Maulana Yaqoob Letter on Makaz Nizamuddin affiars مو لانا ابراہیم اور مو لانا یعقوب کا خط مرکز نظام الدیں کے حالات پر
Building of Kabah Placing Hajre Aswad Black stone Prophet Muhammad story of wisdom piety, justice and arbitration.
Since the time of Hazrat Ibraheem (A.S.), Makkah was known as the 'City of Peace'. The Ka'bah, known as Baitullah (House of Allah) was built by Hazrat Ibra'heem (A.S.) and his elder son Hazrat Isma'eel (A.S.) They established the rites and usage of the sacred city and the Ka'bah.
The Ka'bah was the center of Arabia where the various tribes, chiefs, individuals and others met for trade, socialising, circumambulation (Tawaaf), religion and other business. It was a neutral meeting place for the warring tribes where they laid down their arms annually for the 'pilgrimage'. It was the duty of everyone to maintain the Ka'bah and care for the black stone (Hajre-Aswad) Which was in the Ka'bah.
During the islamic era, it was stated in a Hadith that Hazrat Ibn-Abbas reported that Rasulullah had said :
'The Hajre Aswad had descended from Jannah (Paradise), having being whiter than milk. The sins of man caused it to be become black'.
Once the Ka'bah caught alight and it was very badly damaged.
The Quraish decided to rebuild it. Waleed-bin-Mugheera started the project. The people of Makkah bought a wrecked ship on the shores of Jeddah, and, using camels, carted its timber to Makkah to use for the roof of the Ka'bah.
Then came the touchy issue of re-placing the Black stone (Hajre-Aswad) in its original place. Each leader of his tribe wanted the honour to do this sacred task. Daggers were drawn and chaos would have been widespread but, a wise old man Abu Ummayyah-bin-Mugheera made a suggestion that the first person seen entering the Ka'bah should be asked to decide the issue.
Incidentally, the first person to enter the Ka'bah in the morning was Rasulullah . A pleased shout of 'Al Ameen!' filled the Ka'bah as the people of Makkah had full confidence in his piety, justice and arbitration. Rasulullah was not at all nervous at this task of settling a serious dispute of a warring nation. He ordered a sheet and spread it on the floor and put the Black Stone (Hajre Aswad) on it. He then asked each leader of the various tribes to hold the edges of the sheet and pick it up. When the sheet was level to the height where the Hajre Aswad was to be placed, Rasulullah picked up the Black Stone with his own hands and placed it in its corner.
The diplomatic manner in which this dangerous situation was handled by Rasulullah was acclaimed by all in Makkah.
A major disaster was averted and it was an accepted fact that had there been no solution found, the war which would have been sparked off would have been one of the bloodiest and disastrous of all the wars that had been fought during the barbaric and illiterate age. At the time of this incident, Rasulullah was twenty three years old.
Taken with sincere thanks from www.inter-islam.org
Labels: Stories of Prophet