- [DAWAH] Duty of All Muslims [ESSENTIAL FOR] Strengthening of Emaan,Allah Help,Umaat Revival[MISCONCEPT Cleared]
- introduction tablighi jamaat What is
- Aims,Principles Methods,expected benefits and guidance for Tablighi Jamaat and dawah worker by Maulana Yusuf R.A.
- SCHOLARS VIEW Imam of kaba (Makkah) & Baitul Muqaddas Opinion on Tablighi Jamaat
- DAWAH and KNOWLEDGE Issue
- 3 days 40 days What is it
- تبلیغی جماعت کی حقیقت قرآن و حدیث اور علما حق اہلسنت والجماعت کی روشنی میں
- One Day with Tablighi Jamaat by Abul Hasan Ali Nadvi Book with Quotes of Other Scholars (DAWAH,TALEEM-O-TAALLUM,TAZKIYYA,KHIDMAT)
- Shortcomings mistakes of Workers and public understanding:of Tablighi Jamaat
- Books for Download on Islamic Dawah and Tabligh
- HAYATUS SAHABA
- تبلیغی جماعت مدارس دینیہ وعلما کرام مضبوط ربط احترام ورفاقت اور آپسی تعاون کی ضرورت
- DAWAT O TABLIGH BOOKS FOR DOWNLOAD IN ENGLISH (New Arrivals)
- Imam Bukhari other Imams permits weak Daeef Ahadith in Virtues of Amaal Fazail
- فضائلِ اعمال پر اعتراضات کا جواب
- Tablighi Jamaat Response to Criticism and Allegation
- FATWA on Tablighi Jamaat
- مسلمانوں کے بیچ فرقہ پرستی کا زہروتباہی کا المیہ اور مسئلہ کےحل کی کوشش
- What Tablighi jamaat Aqeedah,some groups Allegation of neglect of Tawheed
- What is and What not in Fazail e Amaal,Haqeeqat Reality of allegation Propaganda discussion
- FAZAIL AMAAL: FALSE ALLEGATION OF SHIRK in Aulia Allah Stories POINTS & Salafus Salehin Scholars of sunnah views:[RESEARCH ARTICLE]
- اردو میں عقائد عبادات معاملات معاشرت اخلاق دعوت پر...
- Emaan (Aqeedah) Ibadat Social Economic Affairs Akhlaq Dawat[MUST SEE ARTICLES]
- دینی مدارس کی اہمیت قدر مدرسہ تعلیم اسلامی ا سکول
- اختلاف رائے اور وحدتِ امت :مسلم جماعت کے قائدین و پیشوا ٹھوس پیش قدمی ضروری
- Tablighi Jamaat Shura Markaz Nizamuddin Raiwind Kakrael Bangle wali Masjid
- تبلیغی جماعت مرکز نظام الدین رائیونڈ شوری : مسلمانوں سے اپیل
- TABLIGH WALO:Kash ke utar jae tere dil mein Meri Baat تبلیغ والو کاش اتر جائے تیرے دل میں میری بات
- حضرت مولانا سعد صاحب کاندھلوی دامت برکاتھم سے ایک درد مند درخواست An Appeal to Maulana Saad Damat Barkatuhum
- [ENGLISH TRANSLATION]Maulana Ibraheem Maulana Yaqoob Letter on Makaz Nizamuddin affiars مو لانا ابراہیم اور مو لانا یعقوب کا خط مرکز نظام الدیں کے حالات پر
Miracles prediction divine Events Birth of Muhammad the last messenger date of birth father mother and grandfather and tribe detail
Hazrat Abdul Muttalib and his son Hazrat Haarith (R.A) began a desperate search for the well of 'Zam Zam'. There are two little hills, 'Safa and Marwah', now absorbed in the city of Makkah, and close to the well of 'Zam Zam'. Here Hazrat Hajira (R.A), mother of the infant Hazrat Isma'eel(A.S.) prayed for water in the parched desert, and in her eager quest between these hills, she found her prayer answered and she saw the 'Zam Zam' spring. She built walls round it to make it a well. In due course this well was covered up with silt and now, it was Hazrat Abdul Muttalib's intention to uncover it.
Hazrat Abdul Muttalib, the care-taker of the Ka'bah had to also contend with the attack by Abrah-bin-Saba, the governor of Yemen who intended to destroy the Ka'bah. Abrah had an army of 'The Elephants'. But Allah sent flights of birds which rained down stones on this army and destroyed the attackers and Abrah failed in his intention. The Quraan makes mention of this fact in Sura 'Feel' (The Elephants). This was the year that Rasulullah was born and it was called the 'Year of the Elephants'.
After this event, when Hazrat Abdul Muttalib visited Zaid-bin-Zeeyazun, the then ruler of Yemen, he was told by his ruler that the prophet for whom the world was waiting will be born in the family of Hazrat Abdul Muttalib.
Just before the birth of Rasulullah , Hazrat Abdullah the father of Rasulullah was sent by Hazrat Abdul Muttalib on a trade mission to Syria (Shaam). On his return journey, Hazrat Abdullah fell ill and passed away at Madinah.
Thus Rasulullah was born on Monday 12th Rabi-ul-Awwal (22 April 571 A.D.) in the family of Banu Hashim. His mother Hazrat Bibi Aamina (R.A). was from Banu Zuhra family. The genealogy of this tribe shows that it is directly linked with Hazrat Isma'eel (A.S.)
When Rasulullah was born, many divine events took place.
A bright star was seen by a Jew in Madinah.
A sacred fire burning continuously for a thousand years in Persia (Iran) was extinguished.
A bright light arose in Makkah and this was seen as far as Syria.
An angel had appeared in the dream of Hazrat Bibi Aaminah(R.A.) and told her that the boy that was to be born to her should be named 'Ahmed' (The Praise One).
With great joy Hazrat Abdul Muttalib, the grandfather of Rasulullah took the infant Prophet to the Ka'bah and thanked Allah for giving him this Divine grandson.
Taken with sincere thanks and dua from http://www.inter-islam.org/Seerah/seerahdex.htm