- [DAWAH] Duty of All Muslims [ESSENTIAL FOR] Strengthening of Emaan,Allah Help,Umaat Revival[MISCONCEPT Cleared]
- introduction tablighi jamaat What is
- Aims,Principles Methods,expected benefits and guidance for Tablighi Jamaat and dawah worker by Maulana Yusuf R.A.
- SCHOLARS VIEW Imam of kaba (Makkah) & Baitul Muqaddas Opinion on Tablighi Jamaat
- DAWAH and KNOWLEDGE Issue
- 3 days 40 days What is it
- تبلیغی جماعت کی حقیقت قرآن و حدیث اور علما حق اہلسنت والجماعت کی روشنی میں
- One Day with Tablighi Jamaat by Abul Hasan Ali Nadvi Book with Quotes of Other Scholars (DAWAH,TALEEM-O-TAALLUM,TAZKIYYA,KHIDMAT)
- Shortcomings mistakes of Workers and public understanding:of Tablighi Jamaat
- Books for Download on Islamic Dawah and Tabligh
- HAYATUS SAHABA
- تبلیغی جماعت مدارس دینیہ وعلما کرام مضبوط ربط احترام ورفاقت اور آپسی تعاون کی ضرورت
- DAWAT O TABLIGH BOOKS FOR DOWNLOAD IN ENGLISH (New Arrivals)
- Imam Bukhari other Imams permits weak Daeef Ahadith in Virtues of Amaal Fazail
- فضائلِ اعمال پر اعتراضات کا جواب
- Tablighi Jamaat Response to Criticism and Allegation
- FATWA on Tablighi Jamaat
- مسلمانوں کے بیچ فرقہ پرستی کا زہروتباہی کا المیہ اور مسئلہ کےحل کی کوشش
- What Tablighi jamaat Aqeedah,some groups Allegation of neglect of Tawheed
- What is and What not in Fazail e Amaal,Haqeeqat Reality of allegation Propaganda discussion
- FAZAIL AMAAL: FALSE ALLEGATION OF SHIRK in Aulia Allah Stories POINTS & Salafus Salehin Scholars of sunnah views:[RESEARCH ARTICLE]
- اردو میں عقائد عبادات معاملات معاشرت اخلاق دعوت پر...
- Emaan (Aqeedah) Ibadat Social Economic Affairs Akhlaq Dawat[MUST SEE ARTICLES]
- دینی مدارس کی اہمیت قدر مدرسہ تعلیم اسلامی ا سکول
- اختلاف رائے اور وحدتِ امت :مسلم جماعت کے قائدین و پیشوا ٹھوس پیش قدمی ضروری
- Tablighi Jamaat Shura Markaz Nizamuddin Raiwind Kakrael Bangle wali Masjid
- تبلیغی جماعت مرکز نظام الدین رائیونڈ شوری : مسلمانوں سے اپیل
- TABLIGH WALO:Kash ke utar jae tere dil mein Meri Baat تبلیغ والو کاش اتر جائے تیرے دل میں میری بات
- حضرت مولانا سعد صاحب کاندھلوی دامت برکاتھم سے ایک درد مند درخواست An Appeal to Maulana Saad Damat Barkatuhum
- [ENGLISH TRANSLATION]Maulana Ibraheem Maulana Yaqoob Letter on Makaz Nizamuddin affiars مو لانا ابراہیم اور مو لانا یعقوب کا خط مرکز نظام الدیں کے حالات پر
Advices for Tablighi Jamaat Islamic University Madina Jamia Islamiyya for Dawah
Muhammad Amaan Ibn Ali Jami from the faculty of Hadeeth and Abdul-Kareem Murad from the faculty of Shariah Jamia Islamiyya (Islamic University Madina Munawwara, Saudi Arabia)
Full Arabic Report and english translation available on http://www.central-mosque.com/index.php/Civil/investigative-reports-findings-of-saudi-scholars-on-tableeghi-jamaat.html
“A noteworthy trait of this Jamaat is that this Jamaat concerns itself with matters which other Jamaats don't find appealing and it is that they take people with them (for reformation) and remain patient (on their excesses) and make their Tarbiyah (nurture them) in an excellent manner and have concern for their guidance. Their worry and concern is similar to a merciful mother towards her beloved son. Allah (SWT) has guided many kinds of people through them and foremost amongst them are those youth whom we have sent to America & Europe for education and then left them to their (affairs) and not worried about their welfare and Tarbiyah. Allah (SWT) has deputed this Jamaat for many such individuals when these youngsters had left this (Deen of Islam) after being impressed by the irreligious society around them and I have many such eye witness accounts and stories and it will be too long to write them all so I will suffice with recounting only one incident.
A resident of Riyadh brought a group (Jamaat) of American youth to the Dhaka Ijtema. Allah (SWT) had enable him to climb out of the abyss (of misguidance) through the work of Jamaat. This youth desired to perform Umrah as he longed for the Umrah to become a means of his (forgiveness of sins) and his distance from his actions (of Jahilliyah). I congratulated him and told him about the virtues of repentance to which he embarrassingly replied "O Br Muhammad! I intend to perform Umrah but don't know how to actually perform it and I don't know what I should do when I reach Makkah and before going to America whatever I had learned in primary (education), I have forgotten and lost it." I told him to go to one side so we may be away from the (rush of people) and that I may describe the actions of Umrah to him in detail. He requested of me to record it on a cassette to which I replied that if you have a cassette recorder and a cassette then there is nothing preventing us from this matter. So he brought me a cassette and I recorded the actions of Umrah and then also he also asked for a cassette of actions of Hajj and I also summarised those actions for him. I also encouraged him to visit Masjidun-Nabawi and to also visit Jamia Islamiyya so that he may obtain beneficial books and magazines from there.
The purpose of recounting this incident and other (incidents) which I have presented in your presence and there are many other successes of this Jamaat and the mention of these will be rather long and these success are real (and palpable so that can be touched by hand) and some of other Jamaats which are engaged in Dawah (towards Allah (SWT)) are not able to achieve these and no one (friend or foe, alike) can deny this. The secret is that this Jamaat has made Dawah-Illallah and the work of reformation of morals (of people) its primary objective (of life) and it is not so that they have taken the work of dawah in their left hand and the (fame and enjoyments due to Dawah) in their right; rather this Jamaat has grasped the work of dawah (itself) with both hands and these people are far from the greed of fame and popularity and to them praise and condemnation is equal until the life of this world has no value in their eyes.
And I suffice at this hint and since the issue is clear so the effects of the Dawah of this nation is also clear as I previously elucidated so the ones to make decisions can do so as the work, its effects and its successes are in front of them to decide.
We spent 3 days in the environment of this Ijtema and on the fourth day on Monday after Dhohar prayers we returned to Karachi and on the 23rd of Safar 1399 on Sunday we returned to Jeddah via our flights and we hope that this journey will be a blessed one, Insha'Allah.
1 The name "Tableeghi Jamaat" is not an organized adaptation, rather it is an identity and they didn't propose but people witnessed their work (of Dawah and Tadhkeer) and gave them (this name).
2 Dawah, discipline and repeated Ijtemaas have inculcated in them skills of organisation and structure which enables to perform their duties in an excellent manner without getting tired.
3 They have the ability to organise and conduct large-scale Ijtemaas in a structure and organised manner and if someone else was to organise such a large scale Ijtema they would need to exert themselves (heavily), require large sums of money while they (Tableeghi Jamaat) are able to do so with the minimum of expenditure except for when they host (long distance foreign) guests. All participants of Jamaat consider themselves responsible for the work of the Ijtema.
Every person performs his assigned task and presents his belongings (according to his capacity) and performs his duty himself and it is the intention of every individual that he may become a Khaadim (i.e. serve others) and not a ruler and strives to benefit his brothers as to them it is an exalted action, indeed.
There are clear and apparent qualities and successes associated with this Jamaat (and its work) which we have highlighted and are accepted by friends and foe, alike. Subsequently, we deem it appropriate to present the following recommendations:
1 For benefit and advantage, practical and sincere cooperation with the Jamaat should be done.
2 We recommend that this movement (of Tableegh) should also be present amongst our students so that they may benefit from it and for them to benefit Jamaat. Our students are in need of this blessed Dawah compared to many other people.
3 Jamia Islamiyya (Madina) should frequently (and in great numbers) attend these Ijtemaas and teachers and students alike should be represented here.
We beseech Allah (SWT)to make our actions pure and exclusive for His Benevolent Diety (SWT) and to keep show and fame away from us for surely He (SWT) is the most exalted and the one towards whom beseechment is directed.
Muhammad Amaan Ibn Ali Jami (HA)
10th of Rabiul-Awwal 1399 (8th of February 1979)