EVIDENCE NO 1;
that the grave worship / Bidah rituals at shrine Shaykh Khawaja Nizamuddin Awliya (RA) is associated with Tablighi Jamaat Dawah centre. (May Allah pardon sheikh for his false accusation)
His quotes "Nidhaam ud-Deen, this is a masjid nearby the da?wah center of Jamaa?at ut-Tableegh, and inside of it are five graves, atop which are domes, which are worshipped alongside of Allaah, a clear worship, no dust on it (i.e. a figurative expression meaning that it is plain for everyone to see). "
The Truth and Fact of matter
He has made a 100 % lie and baseless allegation that the grave worship / Bidah rituals at shrine Shaykh Khawaja Nizamuddin Awliya (RA) is associated with Tablighi Jamaat Dawah centre
The details of the matter
1. Nizamuddin is not a mosque name Rather a big locality in New Delhi, There is Nizamuddin East and Nizamuddin West.It has Nizamuddin Railway Station, Many historical Monuments, and many residential area with both Muslims and Non Muslim Population.
2. The area of Nizamuddin (Dehi, India) also has shrine of Shaykh Khawaja Nizamuddin Awliya (RA) and many Muslims and Non Muslims flock to his gravesite from around the world to perform various rituals and practises .
3. The Tableeghi Markaz of “Tableeghi Jamaat” has NOTHING to do with the shrine or the grave site or any rituals, nothing in common geographically or in administration.
4. they are located at a distance of nearly 400-500 meter there are shops and roads between them and it is not continuous. It is not that if you are going Dawah centre you have to visit grave. No it is not.
5. There is no participation from “Tableeghi Jamaat” in the rituals and customs of the gravesite of Shaykh Khawaja Nizamuddin Awliya (RA) . Calling “Tableeghi Jamaat” grave worshippers just because they perform Shura in the Mosque is like calling Muslims who frequent a Mosque near a church “Christians”!
6. Tablighi Jamaat being part of Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat respect Aulia Allah as Allah and
Shaykh Khawaja Nizamuddin Awliya (RA) was a wali who helped a lot in spreading Islam in Indian subcontinent.
اَلَاۤ اِنَّ اَوۡلِيَآءَ اللّٰهِ لَا خَوۡفٌ عَلَيۡهِمۡ وَلَا هُمۡ يَحۡزَنُوۡنَ ۖ ۚ ﴿10:62﴾
verily the friends of Allah are (
EVIDENCE NO 2
His next Quote to Prove Grave Worship is
Then we went out to the masjid of Jamaa?at ut-Tableegh,..................that the grave of Illiyaas was in the masjid, and next to it, the grave of his wife.
The Truth and Fact of matter
the position of grave is completely outside area where masjid is located. The graves are present in the extreme back corner of compound. In some documents/video spreaded on Internet some misguided people has falsely shown that graves are in between mosque. They took help of Phtoshop for prooving their false claim.NOOO..................... it is on the east side rear corner (opposite side of Qiblah, From India Qiblah is towards west)
But because place was not sufficient the masjid was extended and the graves came near the masjid compound. But not in Masjid.
Situation of graves in Nizamuddin is very less compared to Masjid e Nabwiﷺ
In sheikh Muhammad Jihani video talk one Aalim has rightly said that we tell people not to ask from Graves the Tablighi people say not even to ask from live people .......Wallah........
talk Available on this link