Pages

Muslim Groups names Reality truths



I am a Muslim My group name is Muslim 
I am a Muslim that is the only name that is real and have been put by Allah 
as I believe in Kalma shahadah and six article of faith as explained by salafus salehin 


People call me with the following name that is ...................not real may be just OK for identification

I follow the sunnah and the jamaat of sahabah so that is Ahle sunnah Wal Jamaat 
so
 people call me in short as Sunni



I am not an Aalim so I cant do ijtahad so I follow one of the 4 imam of Ahle Sunnat 
so
 people call me  Hanafi  



As being a Muslim my duty is to give Dawah and try to save the manking from fire of the Hell so I do dawah o Tabligh 
so
 people call me a tablighi


******************************************************
There are some more name as a by product of groupism among muslims...........but.......better not to tell..................