2. The Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam has said in this hadith recorded (Ibn Kathir from Abi Hurairah, (recorded in Sahih muslim)
«إِنَّ اللهَ يَرْضَى لَكُمْ ثَلَاثًا، وَيَسْخَطُ لَكُمْ ثَلَاثًا: يَرْضَى لَكُمْ أَنْ تَعْبُدُوهُ وَلَا تُشْرِكُوا بِهِ شَيْئًا، وَأَنْ تَعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللهِ جَمِيعًا وَلَا تَفَرَّقُوا،وَأَنْ تَنَاصَحُوا مَنْ وَلَّاهُ اللهُ أَمْرَكُمْ. وَيَسْخَطُ لَكُمْ ثَلَاثًا: قِيلَ وَقَالَ، وَكَثْرَةَ السُّؤَالِ، وَإِضَاعَةَ الْمَال»
“that there are three things Allah Almighty h a s liked for you while there are three others He has disliked.”
The ones He has liked are as follows:
1. That your worship should be for Allah alone a n d t h a t you should not attribute partne r s to His divinity.
2. That you should hold on to the Book of Allah firmly and avoid disunity.
3. That you should have goodwill for those in authority from among you.
The three things which cause Allah's displeasure are :
1. Unnecessary argumentation.
2. Needless asking.
3. Wastage of resources.
3 . Remember that the person who invites people to do good deeds is given the same rewards, which people do as the result of his invitation. Allah hates a person when he says other people to do well but he does not.
May Allah give us taufeeq.