Sunnahs of Jumuah
1. To take a bath.
2. To wear nice and clean clothes.
3. To proceed early to the Masjid.
4. To go to the Masjid on foot.
5. To try to sit as close as possible to the Imaam.
6. If the Saffs (rows) are already filled, one should not jump over the shoulders of the musallies in order to get to the front.
7. One should not do any futile action eg. one should not fiddle with one’s clothes or fingers.
8. To listen to the Khutba attentively.
9. The person who recites Surah Kahaf on Friday will be bestowed with a Noor( Spiritual light) from under the Arsh (The Throne of Allah Ta’ala) which will extend from the earth till the sky and will benefit him in the darkness of the Day of Qiyaamah. All his (minor) sins which he had committed from the previous Jumu’ah up to this Jumu’ah will be forgiven.
10. Rasulullah (Allah’s blessings and peace be upon him) is reported to have said, “Recite Durood upon me in abundance on the day of Jumua’h since they are presented to me.”
11. On the day of Jumua’h it is Sunnat to apply oil to the hair and to use it or any other sweet smelling fragrance.