- [DAWAH] Duty of All Muslims [ESSENTIAL FOR] Strengthening of Emaan,Allah Help,Umaat Revival[MISCONCEPT Cleared]
- introduction tablighi jamaat What is
- Aims,Principles Methods,expected benefits and guidance for Tablighi Jamaat and dawah worker by Maulana Yusuf R.A.
- SCHOLARS VIEW Imam of kaba (Makkah) & Baitul Muqaddas Opinion on Tablighi Jamaat
- DAWAH and KNOWLEDGE Issue
- 3 days 40 days What is it
- تبلیغی جماعت کی حقیقت قرآن و حدیث اور علما حق اہلسنت والجماعت کی روشنی میں
- One Day with Tablighi Jamaat by Abul Hasan Ali Nadvi Book with Quotes of Other Scholars (DAWAH,TALEEM-O-TAALLUM,TAZKIYYA,KHIDMAT)
- Shortcomings mistakes of Workers and public understanding:of Tablighi Jamaat
- Books for Download on Islamic Dawah and Tabligh
- HAYATUS SAHABA
- تبلیغی جماعت مدارس دینیہ وعلما کرام مضبوط ربط احترام ورفاقت اور آپسی تعاون کی ضرورت
- DAWAT O TABLIGH BOOKS FOR DOWNLOAD IN ENGLISH (New Arrivals)
- Imam Bukhari other Imams permits weak Daeef Ahadith in Virtues of Amaal Fazail
- فضائلِ اعمال پر اعتراضات کا جواب
- Tablighi Jamaat Response to Criticism and Allegation
- FATWA on Tablighi Jamaat
- مسلمانوں کے بیچ فرقہ پرستی کا زہروتباہی کا المیہ اور مسئلہ کےحل کی کوشش
- What Tablighi jamaat Aqeedah,some groups Allegation of neglect of Tawheed
- What is and What not in Fazail e Amaal,Haqeeqat Reality of allegation Propaganda discussion
- FAZAIL AMAAL: FALSE ALLEGATION OF SHIRK in Aulia Allah Stories POINTS & Salafus Salehin Scholars of sunnah views:[RESEARCH ARTICLE]
- اردو میں عقائد عبادات معاملات معاشرت اخلاق دعوت پر...
- Emaan (Aqeedah) Ibadat Social Economic Affairs Akhlaq Dawat[MUST SEE ARTICLES]
- دینی مدارس کی اہمیت قدر مدرسہ تعلیم اسلامی ا سکول
- اختلاف رائے اور وحدتِ امت :مسلم جماعت کے قائدین و پیشوا ٹھوس پیش قدمی ضروری
- Tablighi Jamaat Shura Markaz Nizamuddin Raiwind Kakrael Bangle wali Masjid
- تبلیغی جماعت مرکز نظام الدین رائیونڈ شوری : مسلمانوں سے اپیل
- TABLIGH WALO:Kash ke utar jae tere dil mein Meri Baat تبلیغ والو کاش اتر جائے تیرے دل میں میری بات
- حضرت مولانا سعد صاحب کاندھلوی دامت برکاتھم سے ایک درد مند درخواست An Appeal to Maulana Saad Damat Barkatuhum
- [ENGLISH TRANSLATION]Maulana Ibraheem Maulana Yaqoob Letter on Makaz Nizamuddin affiars مو لانا ابراہیم اور مو لانا یعقوب کا خط مرکز نظام الدیں کے حالات پر
Islamic dress code manners in quran and Ahadith
Islamic manners of dressing Muslim Dress
1.Children of Adam! We have bestowed raiment upon you to cover yourselves and an adornment. And the raiment of righteousness. (7:26).
2. Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their veils allover their bodies. (33:59)
3. Eat, drink, dress and give in charity without extravagance or arrogance. (Bukhari).
4. Rasul:l held silk in his right hand and gold in his left and said: These are forbidden for the males in my nation. (Abu Dawud).
5. What is below the ankles of the waist-cloth is in the Hell-fire. (Bukhari).
6. Allah does not look at the one who lowers his gown out of arrogance. (Bukhari, Muslim).
7. Wear white clothing for it is purer and better. And shroud your deceased in (white). (Nasai)
8. Man can wear silver ring. Rasulullah :I had a silver ring engraved on it 'Muhammad, Messenger of Allah' and he used to wear on the little finger of left hand. (Muslim)
9. Allah curses the man who wears women's clothing and the women who wears man's clothing. He also curses the men who imitate women and the women who imitate men. (Bukhan).-
10. If one of you is putting on his shoes, let him begin with the right. And when he takes them off, he should begin with the left. (Bukhari, Muslim).
11. Allah, to You is the praise. You are the One who clothed me by it. You for its good and the good of what it was made for. And I seek refuge in You from its evil and the evil of what it was made for. (Abu Dawud).
12. When you see someone wearing new clothes, say: May you wear it until it disintegrates and falls apart (that is, for a long, blessed time). (Bukhan).
1. Wear neat, clean and simple dress that does not show pride, vanity, or arrogance. Allah dislikes all arrogant people.
2. Don't buy dresses or shoes more than you need. For Allah doesn't like wasters. Waster's are like the brother of Shaitan.
3. Men don't wear silk, bright red, bright yellow garments, nor they are permitted to wear gold (including gold ring) but women are permitted.
4. Men don't cover their ankles but women do.
5. Women should not wear tight, thin dress that exposes their body features/shapes. They should properly cover themselves in public. (An-Noor).
6. White dress are better for men.
7. Men should~allow their trouser/pants go below the ankle joint. The person who lowers his dress out of arrogance will find Allah on the day ofjudgment turning away from him.
8. Men should not dress like women nor women should dress like men. Ifthey do, Allah will curse them.
9. Don't wear clothes with photographs of animal or people.
10. Prophets used to wear turban and cap.
11. Wear the dress (and shoe) with the right side first saying bismillah and thank Allah for the dress. Wear your best and clean clothes for Salat especially on Juma day.
12. Do not dress yourself in a way that is much below your position.
13. One should show one's taste and manners in the choice of dress and make-up. Keeping buttons open, hairs disheveled, collar stretched are against the etiquette.
14. Simplicity in dress is a sign among the signs offaith.
15. While taking off clothes or shoes, start from your left side.
16. When you see yourself in the mirror, say: Allahumma hassanta khalkee fahassen khoolookee. (Oh Allah, you created me so beautiful, so make my character also beautiful).
17. Don't wear clothes that symbolize other religions.
18. Anyone who tries to keep resemblance with the ways and manners of any other community will be raised with them on the day of judgment; i.e., slhe will meet the same consequences.
19. Don't wear old tom clothes, but you are encouraged to wear clothes that are not too old. It is said that wearing old clothes is part of faith.
Labels: SOCIAL Life Mannaers/Etiquettes