The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The likeness of a house in which Allaah is remembered and the house in which Allaah is not remembered is that of the living and the dead, respectively.”
We must make our homes places where Allaah is remembered in all kinds of ways, whether in our hearts, verbally, during prayer, by reading Qur’aan, Discussion and Planning for Dawah,For Hijrah and Nusrah. So That female and Children become helpful in Islamic Dawah.
BARKAH OF TALEEM AT HOME
Hadhrat Umar(R.A.) was on his way to take the life of Rasulullah(sallallaahu alaaiyhi wassallam) when he was told that his sister had also embraced lslam. In fury, he turned to his sister's house. T'hey were busy conducting Taleem. With the barakah (blessing) of this taleem, Hadhrat Umar(R.A.) was blessed with lmaan. Where is taking the life of Rasulullah(sallallaahu alaiyhi wassallam and where is being blessed with Imaan and becoming Khalifat-ut-Muslimeen - all with the barkat of Taleem.
HOW TO DO
Etiquette of Taleem Halaqa
The main purpose of Taleem is to discuss the virtues of different good deeds, how much and what rewards he/she will get from Allah if he/she will perfonn certain good deed.
At the same time what punishment he/she will receive if any obligatory amal is missed. Read the books of fazaiVvirtues such as Muntakhab Ahadith Fazail-e-Amal or Reazus Salehin.
The goal is to read again and again to:
1. Create respect and greatness of the sayings of Allah and His Rasul.
2. Create finn Yaqin/faith on the promises and punishments of Allah .
3. Put into actions whatever heard/learned and give Da'wah.
1. Rasul Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam says: Best amongst you is one who is either learning or
teaching Quran. (Bukhari).
2. Allah forgives sins.
3. Angels join those sittings in Taleem up to the end.
4. Allah asked Rasul to sit in places where Allah's zikr is conducted.
5. Anyone goes out to learn and dies during his her trip/journey, he/she becomes a myrter.
6. Leaning one area of Fard is better than 1000 rakats ofnafl saIat.
1.This taleem should be collective - the family members should preferably all sit together and let as many participants read a kitaab as is possible.
2.Choose amost suitable time for term, i.e. when it is most suitable to every individual, perhaps before or after supper. This collective taleem/supper will have a good added advantage of the family meeting and uniting which is of vital importance but unfortunately is falling away or has fallen away already.
We should never use
music with any instruments
slander and gossip?
How can the angels enter a home like this?
Revive your homes with all kinds of dhikr, may Allaah have mercy on you!