- [DAWAH] Duty of All Muslims [ESSENTIAL FOR] Strengthening of Emaan,Allah Help,Umaat Revival[MISCONCEPT Cleared]
- introduction tablighi jamaat What is
- Aims,Principles Methods,expected benefits and guidance for Tablighi Jamaat and dawah worker by Maulana Yusuf R.A.
- SCHOLARS VIEW Imam of kaba (Makkah) & Baitul Muqaddas Opinion on Tablighi Jamaat
- DAWAH and KNOWLEDGE Issue
- 3 days 40 days What is it
- تبلیغی جماعت کی حقیقت قرآن و حدیث اور علما حق اہلسنت والجماعت کی روشنی میں
- One Day with Tablighi Jamaat by Abul Hasan Ali Nadvi Book with Quotes of Other Scholars (DAWAH,TALEEM-O-TAALLUM,TAZKIYYA,KHIDMAT)
- Shortcomings mistakes of Workers and public understanding:of Tablighi Jamaat
- Books for Download on Islamic Dawah and Tabligh
- HAYATUS SAHABA
- تبلیغی جماعت مدارس دینیہ وعلما کرام مضبوط ربط احترام ورفاقت اور آپسی تعاون کی ضرورت
- DAWAT O TABLIGH BOOKS FOR DOWNLOAD IN ENGLISH (New Arrivals)
- Imam Bukhari other Imams permits weak Daeef Ahadith in Virtues of Amaal Fazail
- فضائلِ اعمال پر اعتراضات کا جواب
- Tablighi Jamaat Response to Criticism and Allegation
- FATWA on Tablighi Jamaat
- مسلمانوں کے بیچ فرقہ پرستی کا زہروتباہی کا المیہ اور مسئلہ کےحل کی کوشش
- What Tablighi jamaat Aqeedah,some groups Allegation of neglect of Tawheed
- What is and What not in Fazail e Amaal,Haqeeqat Reality of allegation Propaganda discussion
- FAZAIL AMAAL: FALSE ALLEGATION OF SHIRK in Aulia Allah Stories POINTS & Salafus Salehin Scholars of sunnah views:[RESEARCH ARTICLE]
- اردو میں عقائد عبادات معاملات معاشرت اخلاق دعوت پر...
- Emaan (Aqeedah) Ibadat Social Economic Affairs Akhlaq Dawat[MUST SEE ARTICLES]
- دینی مدارس کی اہمیت قدر مدرسہ تعلیم اسلامی ا سکول
- اختلاف رائے اور وحدتِ امت :مسلم جماعت کے قائدین و پیشوا ٹھوس پیش قدمی ضروری
- Tablighi Jamaat Shura Markaz Nizamuddin Raiwind Kakrael Bangle wali Masjid
- تبلیغی جماعت مرکز نظام الدین رائیونڈ شوری : مسلمانوں سے اپیل
- TABLIGH WALO:Kash ke utar jae tere dil mein Meri Baat تبلیغ والو کاش اتر جائے تیرے دل میں میری بات
- حضرت مولانا سعد صاحب کاندھلوی دامت برکاتھم سے ایک درد مند درخواست An Appeal to Maulana Saad Damat Barkatuhum
- [ENGLISH TRANSLATION]Maulana Ibraheem Maulana Yaqoob Letter on Makaz Nizamuddin affiars مو لانا ابراہیم اور مو لانا یعقوب کا خط مرکز نظام الدیں کے حالات پر
Muslim belief of Resurrection and the Life after death Akhirah Aqeeda
Belief In the Last Day (AKHIRAH)
Allah said, what translated means, “As We began the first creation, We shall repeat it, (it is) a promise binding upon Us. Truly, We shall do it." [21:104].
Everyone has to die one day
“After that, surely you will die. Then (again), surely, you will be resurrected on the Day of Resurrection.” [23:15-16].
The Prophet (sallallaahu alaihi wa-sallam) said,
No one will be of help except correct belief and good deeds
“On the Day of Resurrection, Mankind wilt be resurrected while they are bear-footed and naked.” [Saheeh al-Bukharee and Saheeh Muslim]
All the human being right from Adam till the last person to come in this world will die one day. With the blow of first horn Everything will be destroyed .Then the Resurrection will happens when the Horn will be blown for the second time. Afterwards, mankind will be resurrected to face the questioning by the Lord of the worlds. It is one of the six article of faith for muslims.
This world is not Play and Timepass
Allah said, “Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?” [23:115]
and, “Verily, He Who has given you (O Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wa-sallam)) the Qur’aan will surely bring you back to the Ma’ad (place of return).” [28:85].
Reward or Punishment are certain and their will be no unjust to anyone
In the Last Day, the slave will be rewarded or punished for his deeds.
Allah said, what translated means, “Verily, to Us will be their return. Then verily, for Us will be their Reckoning.” [88:25-26],
“Whoever brings a good deed shall have ten times the like thereof to his credit, and whoever brings an evil deed shall have only the recompense of the like thereof and they will not be wronged.” [6:160] and,
“And We shall set up balances of justice on the Day of Resurrection, then none will be dealt with unjustly in anything. And if there be the weight of a mustard seed, We will bring it And Sufficient are We as Reckoners.” [21:47].
The Prophet (sallallaahu alaihi wa-sallam) said,
“Allah will bring the believer closer to Him, and will shield him form being exposed (for his evil deeds in front of everyone). He will say: ‘Do you remember such and such (evil) deed? Do you remember such and such (evil) deed?’ He will say: ‘Yes, O my Lord!’ When He gets his confessions for his evil deeds, and he (the salve) thinks that he is close to destruction, he will say: ‘I have preserved you (from being exposed in front of others for these evil deeds) during your lifetime. Today, I forgive them for you.’ Then, he will be given his record of deeds. As for the disbelievers and the hypocrites, they will be called in public: ‘These are the ones who lied on their Lord (did not follow His Guidance sent down with their Prophets). Therefore, Allah’s curse will befall the unjust ones." [Saheeh al-Bukharee and Saheeh Muslim]
And,“Whoever intends to perform a good deed, and performs it, Allah will record it for him as ten deeds, to seven hundredfold, to many more folds. Whoever intends to commit and evil deed, and commits it, Allah will record it as one evil deed.” [Saheeh al-Bukharee and Saheeh Muslim]
“Then surely, We shall question those (people) to who it (the Book) was sent and verily, We shall question the Messengers. Then surely, We shall narrate unto them (their whole story) with knowledge, and indeed We were not absent.’ [7:6.7].
Paradise and Hell are certain
Paradise and Hell are the final destination for whoever deserves either one of them, and for eternity.
Paradise is the destination of the ultimate happiness and joy that Allah prepared for the believers who feared Him, believed in what He required from them to believe and obeyed Him and His Messenger.
They are the ones who were sincere to Allah and followers of His Messenger. Paradise contains, of Allah’s bounties, “What no eye has ever violated, what no ear has ever heard of and what no mind has ever imagined (of joys that Allah hid for the believers).”
Allah said, what translated means, “Verily, those who believe (in Allah) and do righteous, good deeds, they are the best of creatures. Their reward with their Lord is Gardens of Eternity, underneath which rivers flow, they will abide therein forever, Allah Well-Pleased with them, and they with Him. That is for him who fears his Lord.” [98:7-8]
and, “No person knows what is kept hidden for them of joy as a reward for what they used to do.)’ [32:17].
May Allah give Hidayat to all mankind and May Allah make all of us successful in Grave, Mahshar,and Finally bless us Pradise