- [DAWAH] Duty of All Muslims [ESSENTIAL FOR] Strengthening of Emaan,Allah Help,Umaat Revival[MISCONCEPT Cleared]
- introduction tablighi jamaat What is
- Aims,Principles Methods,expected benefits and guidance for Tablighi Jamaat and dawah worker by Maulana Yusuf R.A.
- SCHOLARS VIEW Imam of kaba (Makkah) & Baitul Muqaddas Opinion on Tablighi Jamaat
- DAWAH and KNOWLEDGE Issue
- 3 days 40 days What is it
- تبلیغی جماعت کی حقیقت قرآن و حدیث اور علما حق اہلسنت والجماعت کی روشنی میں
- One Day with Tablighi Jamaat by Abul Hasan Ali Nadvi Book with Quotes of Other Scholars (DAWAH,TALEEM-O-TAALLUM,TAZKIYYA,KHIDMAT)
- Shortcomings mistakes of Workers and public understanding:of Tablighi Jamaat
- Books for Download on Islamic Dawah and Tabligh
- HAYATUS SAHABA
- تبلیغی جماعت مدارس دینیہ وعلما کرام مضبوط ربط احترام ورفاقت اور آپسی تعاون کی ضرورت
- DAWAT O TABLIGH BOOKS FOR DOWNLOAD IN ENGLISH (New Arrivals)
- Imam Bukhari other Imams permits weak Daeef Ahadith in Virtues of Amaal Fazail
- فضائلِ اعمال پر اعتراضات کا جواب
- Tablighi Jamaat Response to Criticism and Allegation
- FATWA on Tablighi Jamaat
- مسلمانوں کے بیچ فرقہ پرستی کا زہروتباہی کا المیہ اور مسئلہ کےحل کی کوشش
- What Tablighi jamaat Aqeedah,some groups Allegation of neglect of Tawheed
- What is and What not in Fazail e Amaal,Haqeeqat Reality of allegation Propaganda discussion
- FAZAIL AMAAL: FALSE ALLEGATION OF SHIRK in Aulia Allah Stories POINTS & Salafus Salehin Scholars of sunnah views:[RESEARCH ARTICLE]
- اردو میں عقائد عبادات معاملات معاشرت اخلاق دعوت پر...
- Emaan (Aqeedah) Ibadat Social Economic Affairs Akhlaq Dawat[MUST SEE ARTICLES]
- دینی مدارس کی اہمیت قدر مدرسہ تعلیم اسلامی ا سکول
- اختلاف رائے اور وحدتِ امت :مسلم جماعت کے قائدین و پیشوا ٹھوس پیش قدمی ضروری
- Tablighi Jamaat Shura Markaz Nizamuddin Raiwind Kakrael Bangle wali Masjid
- تبلیغی جماعت مرکز نظام الدین رائیونڈ شوری : مسلمانوں سے اپیل
- TABLIGH WALO:Kash ke utar jae tere dil mein Meri Baat تبلیغ والو کاش اتر جائے تیرے دل میں میری بات
- حضرت مولانا سعد صاحب کاندھلوی دامت برکاتھم سے ایک درد مند درخواست An Appeal to Maulana Saad Damat Barkatuhum
- [ENGLISH TRANSLATION]Maulana Ibraheem Maulana Yaqoob Letter on Makaz Nizamuddin affiars مو لانا ابراہیم اور مو لانا یعقوب کا خط مرکز نظام الدیں کے حالات پر
Visiting a Sick Person:Ahadith on virtues,Duaa Etiquette Sunnah and Adaab in english and Urdu,Meaning of Iyadat (visiting patient Fadhail)
Narrated by by Abu Hurayra in Saheeh Bukhari. Beloved prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam said
“The rights of one Muslim over another Muslim are six…
When you meet him, you greet him with the salaam (i.e. to say: “As-Salamu alaykum”), when he invites you, you accept his invitation,
when he consults you in a matter, you give him sincere advice,
when he sneezes and praises God, you ask God to have mercy on him,
when he is sick, you visit him, and
when he passes away you accompany him (through his funeral).
Visiting the sick is called ‘Iyaadah in Arabic (actual meaning is return) because people come back time after time repeatedly.
Ahadith for The virtue of visiting the diseased
1.Prophet S.A.W.(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
“When the Muslim visits his (sick) Muslim brother, he is harvesting the fruits of Paradise until he returns.” Narrated by Muslim, 2568.
that means the reward attained is likened to the harvest reaped by one who gathers fruit.
2.Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever visits a sick person or visits a brother in Islam, a caller cries out to him: ‘May you be happy, may your walking be blessed, and may you occupy a dignified position in Paradise’.” [al-Tirmidhi (No 2008)
The Prophet said:(Narrated in Saheeh Muslim)
“On the Day of Resurrection, God the Mighty and Majestic will say: ‘O child of Adam! I became sick and you did not visit me!’ The person will say, ‘O Lord, how can I visit you and you are the Lord of all that Exists!’ God will say, ‘Did you not know that my slave ‘so and so’ became sick, and you did not visit him? Did you not know that if you visited him, you would have found me with him?’”
And Prophet Muhammad,S.A.W. said:
“A visitor walking to visit a sick person will be wading in the mercy of God. When the visitor sits with the sick one, they will be immersed in mercy until his or her return.” (Musnad Imam Ahmad and Ibn Hibban.)
Du’aa’ for the sick person
Narrated in Bukhaari Shareef.
“La ba’s, tuhoor in sha Allaah (No worry, it is a purification, if Allah wills).”
Du’aa’ for healing should be said three times. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) visited Sa’d ibn Abi Waqqaas and said: “O Allaah, heal Sa’d,” three times. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5659) and Muslim (1628).
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to place his right hand on the sick person and say:
“Adhhib al-ba’s Rabb an-naas, wa’shfi anta al-Shaafi, laa shifaa’a illa shifaa’uka shifaa’an laa yughaadir saqaman (Take away the pain, O Lord of mankind, and grant healing, for You are the Healer, and there is no healing but Your healing that leaves no trace of sickness).”
Narrated by Muslim, 2191.
Visiting Non Muslim Sick Person?????????
There is nothing contradictory in visiting a Non Believer sick.Rather two Ahadith mention Prophet visiting Non believer So We should visit ..................But with the concern and Intention that if my fellow brother will die without Emaan/faith on lord He is going to suffer for ever in life after death.
That was the concern of Prophet and in the both visit of Prophet the Sick person accepted Islam.Alhamdullah.
Hazrat Anas b. Malik, related the following episode from the life of Allah’s Final Prophet to humanity:
“A Jewish boy who would serve the Prophet fell sick, so the Prophet said: ‘Let us go and visit him.’ They (the Prophet and his illustrious Companions) went to visit him and found his father sitting by his head. The Messenger of God said:‘Proclaim that there is no true deity worthy of being worshipped except God alone, and I will intercede on your behalf on account of it on the Day of Resurrection.’ The boy looked at his father and the father said: ‘Obey Abul-Qasim (Muhammad)!’ So the boy uttered: ‘There is no true deity worthy of being worshipped except God alone, and Muhammad is the last Messenger.’ The Messenger of God then said: ‘All praise is due to God Who saved him from the Fire of Hell.’
Another incident ...................Whilst in Mecca, a pagan woman was given to throw filth and garbage upon the Prophet whenever he passed her house. One day, the noticeable absence of the Prophet’s abuser concerned him so much that he enquired after her. When he learnt of her sickness, he visited her. She was so taken aback by his merciful concern and that she embraced Islam.
Narrated by al-Bukhaari (1356). And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was present when his paternal uncle Abu Taalib was dying, and he called him to Islam but he refused. Agreed upon.
The visitor should not sit for too long with the sick person, rather the visit should be short so that it does not cause any hardship to him or his family.
However, it depends on the situation; the sick person may like some people to sit with him for a long time.
May Allah give us Taufeeq for Amaal.
Urdu Pages Taken from Ahkam -e- Mayyat By Shaykh Dr Muhammad Abdul Hai Arifi (r.a) book
Labels: SOCIAL Life Mannaers/Etiquettes