- [DAWAH] Duty of All Muslims [ESSENTIAL FOR] Strengthening of Emaan,Allah Help,Umaat Revival[MISCONCEPT Cleared]
- introduction tablighi jamaat What is
- Aims,Principles Methods,expected benefits and guidance for Tablighi Jamaat and dawah worker by Maulana Yusuf R.A.
- SCHOLARS VIEW Imam of kaba (Makkah) & Baitul Muqaddas Opinion on Tablighi Jamaat
- DAWAH and KNOWLEDGE Issue
- 3 days 40 days What is it
- تبلیغی جماعت کی حقیقت قرآن و حدیث اور علما حق اہلسنت والجماعت کی روشنی میں
- One Day with Tablighi Jamaat by Abul Hasan Ali Nadvi Book with Quotes of Other Scholars (DAWAH,TALEEM-O-TAALLUM,TAZKIYYA,KHIDMAT)
- Shortcomings mistakes of Workers and public understanding:of Tablighi Jamaat
- Books for Download on Islamic Dawah and Tabligh
- HAYATUS SAHABA
- تبلیغی جماعت مدارس دینیہ وعلما کرام مضبوط ربط احترام ورفاقت اور آپسی تعاون کی ضرورت
- DAWAT O TABLIGH BOOKS FOR DOWNLOAD IN ENGLISH (New Arrivals)
- Imam Bukhari other Imams permits weak Daeef Ahadith in Virtues of Amaal Fazail
- فضائلِ اعمال پر اعتراضات کا جواب
- Tablighi Jamaat Response to Criticism and Allegation
- FATWA on Tablighi Jamaat
- مسلمانوں کے بیچ فرقہ پرستی کا زہروتباہی کا المیہ اور مسئلہ کےحل کی کوشش
- What Tablighi jamaat Aqeedah,some groups Allegation of neglect of Tawheed
- What is and What not in Fazail e Amaal,Haqeeqat Reality of allegation Propaganda discussion
- FAZAIL AMAAL: FALSE ALLEGATION OF SHIRK in Aulia Allah Stories POINTS & Salafus Salehin Scholars of sunnah views:[RESEARCH ARTICLE]
- اردو میں عقائد عبادات معاملات معاشرت اخلاق دعوت پر...
- Emaan (Aqeedah) Ibadat Social Economic Affairs Akhlaq Dawat[MUST SEE ARTICLES]
- دینی مدارس کی اہمیت قدر مدرسہ تعلیم اسلامی ا سکول
- اختلاف رائے اور وحدتِ امت :مسلم جماعت کے قائدین و پیشوا ٹھوس پیش قدمی ضروری
- Tablighi Jamaat Shura Markaz Nizamuddin Raiwind Kakrael Bangle wali Masjid
- تبلیغی جماعت مرکز نظام الدین رائیونڈ شوری : مسلمانوں سے اپیل
- TABLIGH WALO:Kash ke utar jae tere dil mein Meri Baat تبلیغ والو کاش اتر جائے تیرے دل میں میری بات
- حضرت مولانا سعد صاحب کاندھلوی دامت برکاتھم سے ایک درد مند درخواست An Appeal to Maulana Saad Damat Barkatuhum
- [ENGLISH TRANSLATION]Maulana Ibraheem Maulana Yaqoob Letter on Makaz Nizamuddin affiars مو لانا ابراہیم اور مو لانا یعقوب کا خط مرکز نظام الدیں کے حالات پر
Gasht Umumi Joula Adab etiquettes Maulana Yusuf Advice taken from his letter
So we need to request the people to stay in the masjid by making an announcement after a salaat. It is better if the announcement is made by an influential person of the locality or by the imam of the mosque. If he tells us to do, then one of our brothers may make the announcement. Then we should tell them the necessity, virtues and the importance of gasht and encourage them to join the gasht.
Whoever agrees to take part we should explain the etiquettes of the gasht properly.
We need to go with zikr of Allah and lower our gaze. All our problems are connected with Allah. All the materials in the market have no connection with our problems. We
should not look at materials or draw attention to them. If by chance we look at them just think of them as a piece of earth. If our heart is influenced by these materials, how
can the heart of those whom we are visiting divert from these materials to Allah?
We should have the life of the grave in front of us. One day we have to go under the earth. We should walk together.
When talking only one person should talk. A successful
inviter is the one who gives only a short dawaah and gets the brother out to the mosque.
“Brother. We are Muslims. We have recited the kalmia: la ilaha illallah, muhammadur rasulullah. Our belief is that Allah is the sustainer. Profit and loss, dignity and respect
are only in the hands of Allah. If we spend life according to the orders of Allah and the ways of the prophet S.A.W, then Allah will be pleased and grant us success. The life of each one of us should be according to the ways of the prophet S.A.W. Concerning this there is a Lecture in the mosque.” Even if he has completed his salaat, take him to the masjid immediately.
Use the reason of joining the next salaat to encourage him to go to the masjid immediately. “Allah's greatest command is salaat. If we are punctual in salaat Allah will increase our sustenance, forgive our sins, and will accept our Dua. Give them good tidings and not warnings. That the time of salaat is ending so please come to the masjid now.”
We have to obey the Amir. Return and make istaghfar (repentance) on the way back. Now, after concluding the discussion of etiquettes, go out for gasht by making Dua.
Ten brothers should go to gasht. Do gasht in the houses near the mosque? If there are no houses, then do gasht in the shopping area. The majority of brothers in the jamaat
should be those who follow the etiquettes property. Leave two or three brothers in the mosque. If there are many new brothers explain to them the situation and leave them
in the mosque. Only three or four new brother should be in the gasht.
One brother should remain in zikr Dua to Allah with concentration.
One brother should welcome those who are arriving in the mosque.If necessary ask the arriving brother to make wudhu and complete his missed salaat.
First one brother should sit and continuously talk to the brothers until the next salaat. Explain the objectives of this life.
Gasht should last for 45 minutes.
End the gasht seven or eight minutes before salaat. Everybody should join the salaat early, with the first takbeer.
Whichever brother is selected should give dawaah. Explain that, if we develop connection with Allah, what
will be its benefit in this and the next life, and what will be the loss in this life, and what will be the loss in this life and the next life if the connection with Allah is not
Talk about the six qualities as mentioned at the beginning of this letter.
Speak about their objectives,
their virtues and rewards
and the methods of acquiring them.
The talk should be in simple language. This will help in making the gathering's listeners understand easily and they will feel that they also can learn them.
Our brothers should also sit in the talk with punctuality and listen attentively, felling its necessity.
Whatever is being spoken we should confirm it in our heart as being the truth. This will raise waves of Imaan (faith) in the heart, and create a zeal for practicing.