- [DAWAH] Duty of All Muslims [ESSENTIAL FOR] Strengthening of Emaan,Allah Help,Umaat Revival[MISCONCEPT Cleared]
- introduction tablighi jamaat What is
- Aims,Principles Methods,expected benefits and guidance for Tablighi Jamaat and dawah worker by Maulana Yusuf R.A.
- SCHOLARS VIEW Imam of kaba (Makkah) & Baitul Muqaddas Opinion on Tablighi Jamaat
- DAWAH and KNOWLEDGE Issue
- 3 days 40 days What is it
- تبلیغی جماعت کی حقیقت قرآن و حدیث اور علما حق اہلسنت والجماعت کی روشنی میں
- One Day with Tablighi Jamaat by Abul Hasan Ali Nadvi Book with Quotes of Other Scholars (DAWAH,TALEEM-O-TAALLUM,TAZKIYYA,KHIDMAT)
- Shortcomings mistakes of Workers and public understanding:of Tablighi Jamaat
- Books for Download on Islamic Dawah and Tabligh
- HAYATUS SAHABA
- تبلیغی جماعت مدارس دینیہ وعلما کرام مضبوط ربط احترام ورفاقت اور آپسی تعاون کی ضرورت
- DAWAT O TABLIGH BOOKS FOR DOWNLOAD IN ENGLISH (New Arrivals)
- Imam Bukhari other Imams permits weak Daeef Ahadith in Virtues of Amaal Fazail
- فضائلِ اعمال پر اعتراضات کا جواب
- Tablighi Jamaat Response to Criticism and Allegation
- FATWA on Tablighi Jamaat
- مسلمانوں کے بیچ فرقہ پرستی کا زہروتباہی کا المیہ اور مسئلہ کےحل کی کوشش
- What Tablighi jamaat Aqeedah,some groups Allegation of neglect of Tawheed
- What is and What not in Fazail e Amaal,Haqeeqat Reality of allegation Propaganda discussion
- FAZAIL AMAAL: FALSE ALLEGATION OF SHIRK in Aulia Allah Stories POINTS & Salafus Salehin Scholars of sunnah views:[RESEARCH ARTICLE]
- اردو میں عقائد عبادات معاملات معاشرت اخلاق دعوت پر...
- Emaan (Aqeedah) Ibadat Social Economic Affairs Akhlaq Dawat[MUST SEE ARTICLES]
- دینی مدارس کی اہمیت قدر مدرسہ تعلیم اسلامی ا سکول
- اختلاف رائے اور وحدتِ امت :مسلم جماعت کے قائدین و پیشوا ٹھوس پیش قدمی ضروری
- Tablighi Jamaat Shura Markaz Nizamuddin Raiwind Kakrael Bangle wali Masjid
- تبلیغی جماعت مرکز نظام الدین رائیونڈ شوری : مسلمانوں سے اپیل
- TABLIGH WALO:Kash ke utar jae tere dil mein Meri Baat تبلیغ والو کاش اتر جائے تیرے دل میں میری بات
- حضرت مولانا سعد صاحب کاندھلوی دامت برکاتھم سے ایک درد مند درخواست An Appeal to Maulana Saad Damat Barkatuhum
- [ENGLISH TRANSLATION]Maulana Ibraheem Maulana Yaqoob Letter on Makaz Nizamuddin affiars مو لانا ابراہیم اور مو لانا یعقوب کا خط مرکز نظام الدیں کے حالات پر
Muhammad SAW age 40 years Prophecy at HIRA Jabl e Noor early accepters Islam
When Rasulullah was forty years old, an angel appeared in the cave of Hira (Jabl-e-Noor) and commanded him to 'Read' Rasulullah replied that he could not. At this, the angel firmly embraced Rasulullah and released him. He again commanded him to 'Read' and again Rasulullah replied that he couldn't. He was embraced again and released. For the third time the angel commanded him to 'Read' and again Rasulullah replied that he could not read.
The angel then said:
'Read, in the name of Allah who created (everything). He created man from a clot of blood. Read, your Lord is Great who taught you but virtue of the pen that which you did not know'. The angel then disappeared.
This Divine incident so affected Rasulullah that he hurried home where he asked his beloved wife Hazrat Khadeejah (R.A.) to cover him with a blanket.
When he had calmed down sufficiently, he related the incident to Hazrat Khadeejah (R.A.) who comforted him with words of praise, wisdom and encouragement.
When Rasulullah said he was afraid for his life, Hazrat Khadeejah (R.A.) consoled him with the words: 'No, no. On the contrary, you should feel happy. Allah will never forsake you because you have been loving, helpful, truthful, and you possess the sublime character which no other man possesses, and you are 'JUST'.
Hazrat Khadeejah (R.A.) took Rasulullah to her cousin Waraqah-bin-Nawfal, who at once confirmed the signs of prophethood and he stressed that Rasulullah would be persecuted by his own people. Inspite of this warning Rasulullah continued to visit the Cave of Hira (Jabl-e-Noor).
After this granting of apostleship, Rasulullah began to preach Islam.
The first man to become a Muslim was his closest friend Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A.) and first women was his beloved wife Hazrat Khadeejah (R.A.. Others who became Muslims willingly were Hazrat Ali-ibn-Abu Taalib (R.A.) the young cousin of Rasulullah , and Hazrat Zaid-bin-Harith (R.A.) the freed slave of Rasulullah.
The influence of Hazrat Abu Bakr (R.A.) was so strong that all his associates embraced Islam at his request. Among them were Hazrat Uthmaan-ibn-Affan (R.A.), and Hazrat Abdul Rahmaan-bin-Auf (R.A.), and Hazrat Zubayr-bin-Awwam (R.A.).