1.. Please remember the fact very emphatically
that Islamic Aqeedah is
very simple and clear without any confusion
and well described in Quran and Ahadith
and has been well explained by salfussalehin.
2. You have to be on Aqeedah of Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat on which Huzure Pak Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam and Sahaba and Salfussalehi and great Imam and Muhaddethin were there.
These are six basic Aqeeda or article of faith (Iman) and these are to believe in
2. His angels,
3. His Books,
4. His Messengers,
5. In coming to life after death (resurrection) the Day of Judgment,
6. And in that the fate good and bad is predetermined by Allah
(Some books have separated life after death and Day of Judgment as separate number and it makes total number to seven)
These six articles of belief has been described in clear words in Quranic Ayats and has been sum up in the Hadith of Jibraeel that is in Bukhari and Muslim shareef both.
Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 2, Number 48: http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/hadith/bukhari/002.sbt.html#001.002.047
Narrated Abu Huraira:
One day while the Prophet was sitting in the company of some people, (The angel) Gabriel came and asked, "What is faith?" Allah's Apostle replied, 'Faith is to believe in Allah, His angels, (the) meeting with Him, His Apostles, and to believe in Resurrection." Then he further asked, "What is Islam?" Allah's Apostle replied, "To worship Allah Alone and none else, to offer prayers perfectly to pay the compulsory charity (Zakat) and to observe fasts during the month of Ramadan." Then he further asked, "What is Ihsan (perfection)?" Allah's Apostle replied, "To worship Allah as if you see Him, and if you cannot achieve this state of devotion then you must consider that He is looking at you." Then he further asked, "When will the Hour be established?" Allah's Apostle replied, "The answerer has no better knowledge than the questioner. But I will inform you about its portents.
1. When a slave (lady) gives birth to her master.
2. When the shepherds of black camels start boasting and competing with others in the construction of higher buildings. And the Hour is one of five things which nobody knows except Allah.
The Prophet then recited: "Verily, with Allah (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour--." (31. 34) Then that man (Gabriel) left and the Prophet asked his companions to call him back, but they could not see him. Then the Prophet said, "That was Gabriel who came to teach the people their religion." Abu 'Abdullah said: He (the Prophet) considered all that as a part of faith.
If you want the detail of Ahle sunnat Wal Jamaat Aqeedah .It has been nicely codified in AQEEDA TUT TAHAWIYYA by Famous Muhaddith Imam Tahawi.
Aqeedatut Tahawi arabic text with english translation can be seen here
4.It is sufficient for general muslim to read Aqeedatut Tahawi and believe accordingly.
5. It is sufficient to follow and believe the aqeedah detail from Quran and Ahadeeth and their is no need of new Dilactic/Ilme Kalam teminologies AND LOGICAL AND PHILOSPHICAL DISCUSSION in Aqedah for general muslims.
5. Even if some terms to describe Aqeedah which may be correct BUT THEY ARE CERTAINLY NOT THE CORE OF ISLAM AND THEY CAME AFTER SAHABA(Ilme Kalam/Dilactic) andthere is no point for general Muslim to enter into these Discussions of Terminologies and Philosphical/Logical concepts. (In the past those Scholars entered into field of DILACTICS/ ILME KALAM,because of necessity and not out of fun and were great scholars.They entered to dispel the wrong Ideas of Muatazellah,qadria etc.deviated group.They successfully did it and they were knowing the limitation of it. If a less knowledgeable person will enter he is bound to do mistake at times even may leave the bound of Islam.
So At present muslim world also these should be left to the scholars of competence.General Muslims should not be involved
(These should be great scholars only and Even the normal low and middle level scholars/internet bloggers/forum discussion doer.They are totally incompetent to discuss these Philosphical terminologies.If they are doing without competency they are cheating themselves and others for their Akhirat)
5. Please Believes and practice as Salfussalehin Scholars and Imams has said practised and advised.
If you see muslim groups almost all the differences in Aqeedah is in Dilactic issues/Overexplaination by Philosphy/overstretching Not stopping discussion where Sahaba and Salfussalehin stopped/ MAKING SOME ISSUES THAT ARE ACTUALLY JURISPRUDENCE ISSUE but BEING PROJECTED AS AQEEDAH
Everyone knows that SAHABA were very curious about matter of deen and Islam and asked even small detail from our beloved prophet but they didnot entered into these terminological detail of Aqeedah.This is enough proof that there is no need of entering into discussion of Aqeedah detail at least for general Muslim. If scholars consider it necessary Only Competent Scholars will enter into it.
IMAM SHAFAEE R.A. Advice to Muslims...........
the Imam of Hadith and Fiqh has Practised and advised the muslims in these words for Aqeedah.............
"I believe in what Allah revealed according to the meaning that Allah willed, and in what the Messenger of Allah conveyed according to the meaning that the Messenger of Allah willed."
Imam Tahawi R.A the PIONEER OF AQEEDAH . has Advidsed in these word.............
We agree that holding together is the true and right path and that separation is deviation and torment.
وَدِينُ اللَّهِ في السَّماءِ وَالأَرْضِ واحِدٌ وَهُوَ دِينُ الإِسْلامِ، كَما قالَ اللَّه تَعالى:
إِنَّ الدِّينَ عِنْدَ الْلَّهِ الإِسْلامُ
، وَقالَ تَعالى:
وَمَنْ يبْتغِ غَيْرَ الإِسْلامِ دِينَاً فَلَنْ يقْبَلَ مِنْهُ
، وَقالَ تَعالى:
وَرَضِيْتُ لكُمُ الإِسْلامَ دِينَاً
103. There is only one religion of Allah in the heavens and the earth and that is the religion of Islam ("submission"). Allah says: "Surely religion in the sight of Allah is Islam." (Al `Imran 3: 19) And He also says: "I am pleased with Islam as a religion for you." (al-Ma'ida 5: 3)
وَهُوَ بَيْنَ الغُلُوِّ وَالتَّقْصيرِ، وَالتَّشْبيهِ وَالتَّعْطيلِ، وَالجَبْرِ وَالقَدَرِ، وَالأَمْنِ وَاليَأْسِ.
104. Islam lies between going to excess and falling short, between the likening of Allah's attributes to creation (tashbih) and divesting Allah of attributes (ta`til), between determinism and freewill, and between sureness and despair.
فَهذا دِينُنا وَاعْتِقادُنا، ظاهِراً وَباطِناً.
وَنَحْنُ نَبْرَأُ إِلى اللَّهِ تَعالى مِمَّنْ خالَفَ الَّذي ذكَرْناهُ، وَبَيَّناهُ.
105. This is our religion and it is what we believe in, both inwardly and outwardly, and we renounce any connection, before Allah, with anyone who goes against what we have said and made clear.
Imam Malik R.A....................
One person came to Imam Malik (R.A) and asked What is the EXPLANATION of Istawa Alal Arsh He replied ; Istawa is definite and kaifiat (detail) is not known.
After that he asked the questioner to be chased away from his majlis/meeting and said he is spreading Fitnah.
So even questioning was Fitnah according to salfussalehin
BUT THE TRAGEDY OF UMMAT IS MUSLIMS ARE DISCUSSING IT IN FULL LENTH ON OPEN FORUM/YOU TUBE /facebook WHERE 99.99% PUBLIC IS INCOMPETENT TO DISCUSS THESE.
(IF SOMEONE WANTS TO CRY ON STATE OF MUSLIMS,HE SHOULD certainly cry IT IS TRAGEDY AND BEREAVEMENT)
6.Clear part of deen/aQEEDAH where no controversy is enough and sufficient for guidance for Whole Mankind.
Allah as also said inSurah Hujrat Ayah NO 7 that these clear matter are base of deen,So to concentrate on it
7. Please donot enter into any controversy and dont allow you to be dragged in any controversy.
8. If flag bearer of any group try to misled you Gently and politely convince him these simple facts about Aqeedah,
9. If he further argue Dont reply him Refer him to any Pious Alim.
All are requested to understand and practice these steps.
We are not Passing judgment............
We are not passing judgment that those among (non competent)who are indulging in Aqeedah discussion detail are wrong/deviated.We don't indulge in bashing buiseness............
BUT WE ARE CLAIMING THAT.........
Those who are not involved in the unnecessary details are better placed, saved and free from any deviation. They are on the path of Sahaba and salfussalehin.
This internet age is age of FITNA So if you will co operate in the way of Sahaba For this co operation you will be rewarded by Allah (Insha Allah).
May Allah help all of us.
ALLAH pak says in surah ASRA
And do not follow a thing about which you have no knowledge. Surely, the ear, the eye and the heart - each one of them shall be interrogated about. [17:36]
The prohibition of speaking about everything that one hears.Matan of Hadeeth starts with “KAFA BILAMRE KAZIBAN……………………………(MUSLIM SHAREEF)
(Translation ) “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘It is sufficient lying for a man to speak of everything that he hears.’”
Same article is in Surah Nisa also. Ibne katheer write in Tafseer of this “ In this Ayat there is negation on the act of those who spread facts before confirming it and spread them stead fast ,whoever at times these are not true”