- [DAWAH] Duty of All Muslims [ESSENTIAL FOR] Strengthening of Emaan,Allah Help,Umaat Revival[MISCONCEPT Cleared]
- introduction tablighi jamaat What is
- Aims,Principles Methods,expected benefits and guidance for Tablighi Jamaat and dawah worker by Maulana Yusuf R.A.
- SCHOLARS VIEW Imam of kaba (Makkah) & Baitul Muqaddas Opinion on Tablighi Jamaat
- DAWAH and KNOWLEDGE Issue
- 3 days 40 days What is it
- تبلیغی جماعت کی حقیقت قرآن و حدیث اور علما حق اہلسنت والجماعت کی روشنی میں
- One Day with Tablighi Jamaat by Abul Hasan Ali Nadvi Book with Quotes of Other Scholars (DAWAH,TALEEM-O-TAALLUM,TAZKIYYA,KHIDMAT)
- Shortcomings mistakes of Workers and public understanding:of Tablighi Jamaat
- Books for Download on Islamic Dawah and Tabligh
- HAYATUS SAHABA
- تبلیغی جماعت مدارس دینیہ وعلما کرام مضبوط ربط احترام ورفاقت اور آپسی تعاون کی ضرورت
- DAWAT O TABLIGH BOOKS FOR DOWNLOAD IN ENGLISH (New Arrivals)
- Imam Bukhari other Imams permits weak Daeef Ahadith in Virtues of Amaal Fazail
- فضائلِ اعمال پر اعتراضات کا جواب
- Tablighi Jamaat Response to Criticism and Allegation
- FATWA on Tablighi Jamaat
- مسلمانوں کے بیچ فرقہ پرستی کا زہروتباہی کا المیہ اور مسئلہ کےحل کی کوشش
- What Tablighi jamaat Aqeedah,some groups Allegation of neglect of Tawheed
- What is and What not in Fazail e Amaal,Haqeeqat Reality of allegation Propaganda discussion
- FAZAIL AMAAL: FALSE ALLEGATION OF SHIRK in Aulia Allah Stories POINTS & Salafus Salehin Scholars of sunnah views:[RESEARCH ARTICLE]
- اردو میں عقائد عبادات معاملات معاشرت اخلاق دعوت پر...
- Emaan (Aqeedah) Ibadat Social Economic Affairs Akhlaq Dawat[MUST SEE ARTICLES]
- دینی مدارس کی اہمیت قدر مدرسہ تعلیم اسلامی ا سکول
- اختلاف رائے اور وحدتِ امت :مسلم جماعت کے قائدین و پیشوا ٹھوس پیش قدمی ضروری
- Tablighi Jamaat Shura Markaz Nizamuddin Raiwind Kakrael Bangle wali Masjid
- تبلیغی جماعت مرکز نظام الدین رائیونڈ شوری : مسلمانوں سے اپیل
- TABLIGH WALO:Kash ke utar jae tere dil mein Meri Baat تبلیغ والو کاش اتر جائے تیرے دل میں میری بات
- حضرت مولانا سعد صاحب کاندھلوی دامت برکاتھم سے ایک درد مند درخواست An Appeal to Maulana Saad Damat Barkatuhum
- [ENGLISH TRANSLATION]Maulana Ibraheem Maulana Yaqoob Letter on Makaz Nizamuddin affiars مو لانا ابراہیم اور مو لانا یعقوب کا خط مرکز نظام الدیں کے حالات پر
Tawadhu meaning Reality of Modesty sense in heart
"Tawadhu'" is an Arabic word. It means that one should consider oneself to be inferior. It is, however, not (modesty) to claim it (modesty) only verbally. It has become a fashion nowadays to call oneself meanest, worthless, Guilty or sinner. They are under the impression that by using these words the quality of modesty is acquired. It should be noted that it is not modesty to call oneself modest. The real modesty is to feel and realize in the heart that one is modest. One should feel that one has no importance and if one has done anything good, it was due to Allah's help and mercy without which one could do nothing. This is the reality of modesty. If this true modesty has been attained it does not matter whether or not one calls oneself mean, worthless or good for nothing. Allah raises him in rank who acquires modesty in the true sense as pointed out above.
There are respected saints and learned men from whom we learn Deen (Faith) and virtuous acts. If we read their biographies we will know that they considered themselves the lowest of all. I have heard this statement of Maulana Ashraft Ali Thanawi rahmatullah alayh from many of my saintly elders:-
It is my behaviour that I regard every Muslim superior to me, because he is a believer in his existing state; and I regard every non-Muslim superior to me, because there is always a possibility of his becoming by the grace of Allah, a believer any time in the future and he may become a better Muslim than I.
Once Hazrat Maulana Khan Muhammad Sahib rahmatullah alayh , a favourite Khalifah of Hazrat Thanawi rahmatullah alayh said to Hazrat Mufti Muhammad Hasan Sahib rahmatullah alayh he felt that he was inferior to all these present in the assembly of Hazrat Thanawi rahmatullah alayh . Hearing this Hazrat Mufti Sahib rahmatullah alayh said that he too had the same feeling about himself. They both decided to submit this matter to Hazrat Thanawi rahmatullah alayh to know whether this was a good or a bad situation for them. Hearing this experience, Hazrat Thanawi rahmatullah alayh told them that there was nothing wrong in it' and said that when he sat in the assemblies he also felt likewise that all the members present there were superior to him.
This is the reality of modesty. When this sense of modesty overpowers a man he feels that he is inferior even to animals, what to say of men.
Discourses on Islamic Way of Life 5/30