- The five Kalimas
- Imaan - Imaan Mujmal and Imaan Mufassal
- Books of Allah
- Messengers of Allah
- The Sahaabah (companions) of Rasulullah
- Fate (Taqdeer)
- The Last Day (Qiyamat)
- The Life after Death
The First Kalima
"There is none worthy of Worship but Allah Muhammed is Allah's Messenger."
Kalima Shahadat (Testification)
"There is none worthy of worship but Allah and I testify that Muhammad is Allah's worshipper and Messenger."
The Third Kalima
Kalima Tamjeed (Glorification of Allah)
"Glory be to Allah and All praise be to Allah and There is none worthy of worship but Allah and Allah is the greatest and there is no power and might except from Allah. The Most High, The Great."
The Fourth Kalima
Kalima Tauheed (Believing in the Unity of Allah)
"There is none worthy of worship but Allah who is alone (and) He has no partner, His is the Kingdom and for Him is all praise, He gives life and causes death, in His hand is all good and He has power over everything."
The Fifth Kalima
Kalima Radde - Kufr (Disproving of Kufr)
"O Allah! I seek protection in You from that I should not join any partner with You knowingly. I seek Your forgiveness from that which I do not know. I repent from it (ignorance) I free myself from disbelief and joining partners with You and from all sins. I submit to Your will I believe and I declare: There is none worthy of worship besides Allah and Muhammad is Allah's Messenger."
Return to contents of this page
"I believe in Allah as He is with Him many names and qualities and I have accepted all His orders."
"I believe in Allah, His angels, His books, His messengers, in the Day of Judgment, and that Fate good and bad is given by Allah, and the life after death."
- Hazrat JIBRAEEL Alayhis Salaam.
- Hazrat MICHAEEL Alayhis Salaam.
- Hazrat IZRAAELL Alayhis Salaam.
- Hazrat ISRAFEEL Alayhis Salaam.
Books Of Allah
- 10 Sahifas were revealed to Hazrat ADAM (Alayhis-Salaam ).
- 50 Sahifas were revealed to Hazrat SHIES (Alayhis-Salaam).
- 30 Sahifas were revealed to Hazrat IRIS (Alayhis-Salaam).
- Between 10 and 30 Sahifas were revealed to Hazrat IBRAHAM (Alayhis-Salaam) (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon all of them).
Messengers Of Allah
The SAHAABAH (Companions) of RASULULLAH
The Last Day (Qiyamat)
The Life After Death
- YAUM-UL-HASHR : Day of Resurrection
- YAUM-UL-JAZA and YAUMU DEEN : Day of Judgment
- YAUM-UL-HISAAB : Day of Reckoning (Account).