Pages

Live dawah session example how prophet gave dawah invited to islam

Series on Tabligh Usool Reference from Quran Hadith   part 2
  Practical and live example of How the Prophet Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam invited someone to islam.Just see the simple sentences and basics of deen.Prophet example is best example for all of us.
 
 'Amr ibn Murrah Juhani Radiyallahu 'anhu was invited towards Islam by Nabi Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam. He said: O 'Amr ibn Murrah! I am a Prophet sent towards the entire mankind. I invite them towards Islam. I command them to respect blood (do not kill anyone unjustly); bind the ties of kinship; worship Allah; give up idols; perform the pilgrimage of the House of Allah; fast in the month of Ramadan out of twelve months. He who obeys all these, for him is the Paradise. He who disobeys all these, Hell is for him! Have faith upon Allah, O 'Amr ! Allah shall grant you peace from the horrors of the Hell. 'Amr said: I testify none has the right to be worshipped, except Allah, and verily, you are the messenger of Allah, and I believe upon whatever you have brought, permitted or' forbidden; though this will displease many people. Nabi Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam said: You are welcome, O 'Amr ibn Murrah!

 Then Amr said: O Rasulallah! May my mother and father sacrifice their lives for you; you depute me to my people. May Allah grant His bounty to my people through me as He has granted me bounty through you. So, He sent me to them and instructed me: Treat them kindly and speak uprightly, but not harshly, not to be arrogant and not to be jealous. I came to my people and said: O Bani Rifa'ah! O people of Juhania! I am a messenger of Rasul of Allah towards you. I invite you to Paradise and warn you of Hell; and I ask you to respect blood, bind the ties of relationship, worship Allah; give up idols, perform pilgrimage of the house of Allah, and fast during the month of Ramadan out of the twelve months! Whoever obeys all of these, Paradise is for him. Whoever disobeys all of these, Hell is for him. O people of Juhania! Allah has made you the best amongst the Arabs. From the time of ignorance, he has put hatred in your heart for the evil things which others liked. They used to marry two real sisters at one time, and married the wife of their father, and fought in the holy months. So, accept the invitation of the Messenger sent by Allah who belongs to Bani Lui ibn Ghalib tribe, you will get the nobility of this world and the honour of the Hereafter. And hasten to accept this invitation, you will achieve excellence from Allah. All the people of the tribe accepted Islam except one man. (Tabarani, Majma-'uz-Zawaid)