- [DAWAH] Duty of All Muslims [ESSENTIAL FOR] Strengthening of Emaan,Allah Help,Umaat Revival[MISCONCEPT Cleared]
- introduction tablighi jamaat What is
- Aims,Principles Methods,expected benefits and guidance for Tablighi Jamaat and dawah worker by Maulana Yusuf R.A.
- SCHOLARS VIEW Imam of kaba (Makkah) & Baitul Muqaddas Opinion on Tablighi Jamaat
- DAWAH and KNOWLEDGE Issue
- 3 days 40 days What is it
- تبلیغی جماعت کی حقیقت قرآن و حدیث اور علما حق اہلسنت والجماعت کی روشنی میں
- One Day with Tablighi Jamaat by Abul Hasan Ali Nadvi Book with Quotes of Other Scholars (DAWAH,TALEEM-O-TAALLUM,TAZKIYYA,KHIDMAT)
- Shortcomings mistakes of Workers and public understanding:of Tablighi Jamaat
- Books for Download on Islamic Dawah and Tabligh
- HAYATUS SAHABA
- تبلیغی جماعت مدارس دینیہ وعلما کرام مضبوط ربط احترام ورفاقت اور آپسی تعاون کی ضرورت
- DAWAT O TABLIGH BOOKS FOR DOWNLOAD IN ENGLISH (New Arrivals)
- Imam Bukhari other Imams permits weak Daeef Ahadith in Virtues of Amaal Fazail
- فضائلِ اعمال پر اعتراضات کا جواب
- Tablighi Jamaat Response to Criticism and Allegation
- FATWA on Tablighi Jamaat
- مسلمانوں کے بیچ فرقہ پرستی کا زہروتباہی کا المیہ اور مسئلہ کےحل کی کوشش
- What Tablighi jamaat Aqeedah,some groups Allegation of neglect of Tawheed
- What is and What not in Fazail e Amaal,Haqeeqat Reality of allegation Propaganda discussion
- FAZAIL AMAAL: FALSE ALLEGATION OF SHIRK in Aulia Allah Stories POINTS & Salafus Salehin Scholars of sunnah views:[RESEARCH ARTICLE]
- اردو میں عقائد عبادات معاملات معاشرت اخلاق دعوت پر...
- Emaan (Aqeedah) Ibadat Social Economic Affairs Akhlaq Dawat[MUST SEE ARTICLES]
- دینی مدارس کی اہمیت قدر مدرسہ تعلیم اسلامی ا سکول
- اختلاف رائے اور وحدتِ امت :مسلم جماعت کے قائدین و پیشوا ٹھوس پیش قدمی ضروری
- Tablighi Jamaat Shura Markaz Nizamuddin Raiwind Kakrael Bangle wali Masjid
- تبلیغی جماعت مرکز نظام الدین رائیونڈ شوری : مسلمانوں سے اپیل
- TABLIGH WALO:Kash ke utar jae tere dil mein Meri Baat تبلیغ والو کاش اتر جائے تیرے دل میں میری بات
- حضرت مولانا سعد صاحب کاندھلوی دامت برکاتھم سے ایک درد مند درخواست An Appeal to Maulana Saad Damat Barkatuhum
- [ENGLISH TRANSLATION]Maulana Ibraheem Maulana Yaqoob Letter on Makaz Nizamuddin affiars مو لانا ابراہیم اور مو لانا یعقوب کا خط مرکز نظام الدیں کے حالات پر
Responsibility of Dawah Obligatory Self steadfastness on Islam not sufficient
Second Cause of Muslims not doing /Neglecting work of Dawah o Tabligh & Islah
It is commonly perceived that if a person is firm and steadfast in his own Imaan the wrong belief of others will bring him no harm because of the meaning attached to the following Ayah of the Quran: O you who believe! Watch out for your own selves (i.e. your deeds). When you are on the right path, those who go astray cannot harm you [Surah Al-Mai‟da:105]
1. In fact, the real meaning and sense of the above Ayah is not what is being apparently attached to it, because in that case, the meaning would appear to be against the Divine wisdom and spirit and against the teachings of the Shariah which considers the collective life, progress and salvation of the Muslim society as a whole to be fundamental.
2. The Muslim people must be considered like a single body having several limbs and when any limb receives an injury, the whole body suffers from the pain.
3. Mankind may progress to any limit and it may reach the highest peak of glory in any sphere of life, yet there will be some who will go wrong and become involved in godlessness.
4. In such an event, the above Ayah reassures the righteous people that as long as they remain steadfast and keep moving along the right path, no harm can be brought to them by those who decide to give up the right way of life.
5. Another point is that full enlightment will be received only when all the rules of Shariah are accepted and practiced, including all the Divine commands, which naturally cover enjoining the good and forbidding the evil.
6. This interpretation is supported by the following words of Sayyidina Abu Bakr (RA): “O people! You quote this Ayah “O you who believe! Watch out for your own selves (i.e. your deeds). When you are on the right path, those who go astray cannot harm you [Surah Al-Mai‟da:105] But I have heard Sayyidina Rasul-ullah (Sallallahu „alayhi wa sallam) say that when people see something evil and do not seek to change it, Allah will send down punishment for all of them.” [Tafsser Ibn Katheer]
7. The Ayah in question has been similarly explained by all the truly learned personalities such as Imam Nawawi (RA) who explains in his book Sharh Muslim: “The agreed opinion of the learned personalities regarding the meaning of this Ayah is that When you have performed the duty enjoined on you, the carelessness of those who refuse to profit by your counsel will not harm you as Allah (SWT) says “No one shall carry another man's burden [Surah Al-Faatir:18]”.
8. And of the several commandments addressed to all, one is that regarding enforcement of good and prevention of evil. Therefore when an individual has performed this duty and the addressee does not obey, the former shall not be penalized for it. He has performed his duty of enjoining the good and forbidding the evil and acceptance or rejection of it by the other party is not within his ability.”