- [DAWAH] Duty of All Muslims [ESSENTIAL FOR] Strengthening of Emaan,Allah Help,Umaat Revival[MISCONCEPT Cleared]
- introduction tablighi jamaat What is
- Aims,Principles Methods,expected benefits and guidance for Tablighi Jamaat and dawah worker by Maulana Yusuf R.A.
- SCHOLARS VIEW Imam of kaba (Makkah) & Baitul Muqaddas Opinion on Tablighi Jamaat
- DAWAH and KNOWLEDGE Issue
- 3 days 40 days What is it
- تبلیغی جماعت کی حقیقت قرآن و حدیث اور علما حق اہلسنت والجماعت کی روشنی میں
- One Day with Tablighi Jamaat by Abul Hasan Ali Nadvi Book with Quotes of Other Scholars (DAWAH,TALEEM-O-TAALLUM,TAZKIYYA,KHIDMAT)
- Shortcomings mistakes of Workers and public understanding:of Tablighi Jamaat
- Books for Download on Islamic Dawah and Tabligh
- HAYATUS SAHABA
- تبلیغی جماعت مدارس دینیہ وعلما کرام مضبوط ربط احترام ورفاقت اور آپسی تعاون کی ضرورت
- DAWAT O TABLIGH BOOKS FOR DOWNLOAD IN ENGLISH (New Arrivals)
- Imam Bukhari other Imams permits weak Daeef Ahadith in Virtues of Amaal Fazail
- فضائلِ اعمال پر اعتراضات کا جواب
- Tablighi Jamaat Response to Criticism and Allegation
- FATWA on Tablighi Jamaat
- مسلمانوں کے بیچ فرقہ پرستی کا زہروتباہی کا المیہ اور مسئلہ کےحل کی کوشش
- What Tablighi jamaat Aqeedah,some groups Allegation of neglect of Tawheed
- What is and What not in Fazail e Amaal,Haqeeqat Reality of allegation Propaganda discussion
- FAZAIL AMAAL: FALSE ALLEGATION OF SHIRK in Aulia Allah Stories POINTS & Salafus Salehin Scholars of sunnah views:[RESEARCH ARTICLE]
- اردو میں عقائد عبادات معاملات معاشرت اخلاق دعوت پر...
- Emaan (Aqeedah) Ibadat Social Economic Affairs Akhlaq Dawat[MUST SEE ARTICLES]
- دینی مدارس کی اہمیت قدر مدرسہ تعلیم اسلامی ا سکول
- اختلاف رائے اور وحدتِ امت :مسلم جماعت کے قائدین و پیشوا ٹھوس پیش قدمی ضروری
- Tablighi Jamaat Shura Markaz Nizamuddin Raiwind Kakrael Bangle wali Masjid
- تبلیغی جماعت مرکز نظام الدین رائیونڈ شوری : مسلمانوں سے اپیل
- TABLIGH WALO:Kash ke utar jae tere dil mein Meri Baat تبلیغ والو کاش اتر جائے تیرے دل میں میری بات
- حضرت مولانا سعد صاحب کاندھلوی دامت برکاتھم سے ایک درد مند درخواست An Appeal to Maulana Saad Damat Barkatuhum
- [ENGLISH TRANSLATION]Maulana Ibraheem Maulana Yaqoob Letter on Makaz Nizamuddin affiars مو لانا ابراہیم اور مو لانا یعقوب کا خط مرکز نظام الدیں کے حالات پر
To Ulama and elite of Islam message Mawlānā Muhammad Ilyās al-Kāndhalwi
A message by the late Mawlānā Muhammad Ilyās al-Kāndhalwi to an All-India Conference of the 'ulamā and Muslim political leaders held at Delhi in April, 1944.
"In the name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful. We praise Him. We believe in Him. We place our trust in Him. And we invoke His choicest blessings and peace for Muhammad (a mercy, guide, bearer of glad tidings, and a warner for all times and all peoples), as do we invoke the same for all of his family, his companions, and his followers."
'Ulama and elite of Islam,
Upon you be peace, mercy, and the blessings of Allah! A most humble creature and a particle of dust as I am, I have for long been calling the Muslims toward a very important mission which alone could (in my humble opinion) bring them true success in this world as well as in the next. So far, but a few from the common Muslims have listened to my call and joined the mission. But, because of very little understanding, or on account of a lack of proper understanding, they started doing the job in a manner falling far short of its requirements. In spite of all this, the result achieved thus far did not remain unnoticed by those gifted with knowledge and understanding who have, thereafter, been commending the work and encouraging the people to take part in it.
However, on account of the limitations mentioned above, the work did not appeal to all of our elders in Islam so as to win their full approval. Some of them took it as a mere call to the kalimah, others took it as solely a call towards salāt, and so on. In short, the real worth of this mission remained obscure to them, and the program (mission) could not appear before our elders in such a lucid form as to have deserved their active participation, and so, unfortunately, they still prefer to stand aloof. But the “goods” can be delivered only when the work is taken up by those who are really worthy of doing it. It has, therefore, always been the burning desire of my heart to explain my mission to those who can most appropriately understand it and thus have the satisfaction of winning the attention of those who really matter and can judge its proper value. But, alas, this desire has so far remained unfulfilled and my submitting these lines to your auspicious gathering is a humble venture in that direction.
Some of these point are still very relevant.
1.Although ulemas are participating in large number in Tablighi jamaat. And 95 % of Ulema are supporting Tablighi jamaat.
2. But we are need of active participation and direct guidance at local level, while in khurooj. Maulana Ilyas wanted to send one Aalim in each Jamaat But it is becoming impossible as
general Muslims rate is much more compared to ulama and scholars in Jamaat.
3. Please go to the doorstep of ulema for benefitting yourself, do their khidmat, and Please do humble request to ulemas in your area for guiding you directly and for active participation
(This letter translation was send by an unknown source. We say Jazakallah o khair and pray for their Akhirah. If he want can send name we will acknowledge them)