- [DAWAH] Duty of All Muslims [ESSENTIAL FOR] Strengthening of Emaan,Allah Help,Umaat Revival[MISCONCEPT Cleared]
- introduction tablighi jamaat What is
- Aims,Principles Methods,expected benefits and guidance for Tablighi Jamaat and dawah worker by Maulana Yusuf R.A.
- SCHOLARS VIEW Imam of kaba (Makkah) & Baitul Muqaddas Opinion on Tablighi Jamaat
- DAWAH and KNOWLEDGE Issue
- 3 days 40 days What is it
- تبلیغی جماعت کی حقیقت قرآن و حدیث اور علما حق اہلسنت والجماعت کی روشنی میں
- One Day with Tablighi Jamaat by Abul Hasan Ali Nadvi Book with Quotes of Other Scholars (DAWAH,TALEEM-O-TAALLUM,TAZKIYYA,KHIDMAT)
- Shortcomings mistakes of Workers and public understanding:of Tablighi Jamaat
- Books for Download on Islamic Dawah and Tabligh
- HAYATUS SAHABA
- تبلیغی جماعت مدارس دینیہ وعلما کرام مضبوط ربط احترام ورفاقت اور آپسی تعاون کی ضرورت
- DAWAT O TABLIGH BOOKS FOR DOWNLOAD IN ENGLISH (New Arrivals)
- Imam Bukhari other Imams permits weak Daeef Ahadith in Virtues of Amaal Fazail
- فضائلِ اعمال پر اعتراضات کا جواب
- Tablighi Jamaat Response to Criticism and Allegation
- FATWA on Tablighi Jamaat
- مسلمانوں کے بیچ فرقہ پرستی کا زہروتباہی کا المیہ اور مسئلہ کےحل کی کوشش
- What Tablighi jamaat Aqeedah,some groups Allegation of neglect of Tawheed
- What is and What not in Fazail e Amaal,Haqeeqat Reality of allegation Propaganda discussion
- FAZAIL AMAAL: FALSE ALLEGATION OF SHIRK in Aulia Allah Stories POINTS & Salafus Salehin Scholars of sunnah views:[RESEARCH ARTICLE]
- اردو میں عقائد عبادات معاملات معاشرت اخلاق دعوت پر...
- Emaan (Aqeedah) Ibadat Social Economic Affairs Akhlaq Dawat[MUST SEE ARTICLES]
- دینی مدارس کی اہمیت قدر مدرسہ تعلیم اسلامی ا سکول
- اختلاف رائے اور وحدتِ امت :مسلم جماعت کے قائدین و پیشوا ٹھوس پیش قدمی ضروری
- Tablighi Jamaat Shura Markaz Nizamuddin Raiwind Kakrael Bangle wali Masjid
- تبلیغی جماعت مرکز نظام الدین رائیونڈ شوری : مسلمانوں سے اپیل
- TABLIGH WALO:Kash ke utar jae tere dil mein Meri Baat تبلیغ والو کاش اتر جائے تیرے دل میں میری بات
- حضرت مولانا سعد صاحب کاندھلوی دامت برکاتھم سے ایک درد مند درخواست An Appeal to Maulana Saad Damat Barkatuhum
- [ENGLISH TRANSLATION]Maulana Ibraheem Maulana Yaqoob Letter on Makaz Nizamuddin affiars مو لانا ابراہیم اور مو لانا یعقوب کا خط مرکز نظام الدیں کے حالات پر
Quranic Ayats and Ahadith regarding father and mother Care Obligation
Allah Taala says in Quran
.1.And We have enjoined on man to his parents. His mother bore him in weakness and hardship upon weakness and hardship, and his weaning is in two years - give thanks to Me and to your parents. Unto Me is the ftnal destination. (31:14)
2.And Your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And that you be dutiful to your parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word ofdisrespect, not shout at them but address them in terms of honor. And lower unto them the wing of submission and humility through mercy, and say: My Lord! Bestow on them Your Mercy as they did bring me up when I was young. (17:23-24).
3. A person asked Rasul Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam:
Who has the most right to my good company? He answered: Your mother. The man asked: And then who? He said: Your mother.' The man again asked: And then who?
He again answered: Your mother. Then the man asked yet again: And then who? Rasul Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam: then said: Your father.
4. Shall I inform you of the greatest of the great sins? They said: Certainly, 0 Allah's Messenger. He said: (They are) ascribing partners to Allah, disobeying parents, at the time he was reclining and then he sat up and said: And false testimony and false witness. Verily, false testimony and false witness. He continued to repeat that until Abu Bakrah (the narrator) had said (to himself): If only he were to be silent. (Bukhari, Muslim).
5.Abdullah bin Mas'ud Raziallahu Anhu asked Rasul Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam: to tell him what deed is most beloved to Allah. Rasul Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam:answered: Being dutiful to parents. When asked what next, he said: Jihad in the way of Allah. (Bukhari, Muslim)
6.A man came to Rasul Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam: to seek permission to take part in jihad. Rasul Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam: asked him: Are your parents alive? He said: Yes. So Rasul Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam:told him: GO and strive on their behalf. (Bukhari, Muslim)
7. A man from the Ansar came to Rasul Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam:and asked him: 0 Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam:
:Is there any responsibility that I have to fulfill toward my parents after they have passed away? Rasul replied: Yes, there are 4 matters:
• Pray upon them, ask forgiveness for them.
• Fulfill their promises.
• Honor their close friends.
• Keep ties with those concerning whom you have no relations except through (yourparent).
This is what is left upon you of good behavior toward them after they die. (Ahmad).
8. From the most dutiful acts is that a man keeps contact with the beloved friends of his father after the father had passed away. (Muslim).
Labels: SOCIAL Life Mannaers/Etiquettes