- [DAWAH] Duty of All Muslims [ESSENTIAL FOR] Strengthening of Emaan,Allah Help,Umaat Revival[MISCONCEPT Cleared]
- introduction tablighi jamaat What is
- Aims,Principles Methods,expected benefits and guidance for Tablighi Jamaat and dawah worker by Maulana Yusuf R.A.
- SCHOLARS VIEW Imam of kaba (Makkah) & Baitul Muqaddas Opinion on Tablighi Jamaat
- DAWAH and KNOWLEDGE Issue
- 3 days 40 days What is it
- تبلیغی جماعت کی حقیقت قرآن و حدیث اور علما حق اہلسنت والجماعت کی روشنی میں
- One Day with Tablighi Jamaat by Abul Hasan Ali Nadvi Book with Quotes of Other Scholars (DAWAH,TALEEM-O-TAALLUM,TAZKIYYA,KHIDMAT)
- Shortcomings mistakes of Workers and public understanding:of Tablighi Jamaat
- Books for Download on Islamic Dawah and Tabligh
- HAYATUS SAHABA
- تبلیغی جماعت مدارس دینیہ وعلما کرام مضبوط ربط احترام ورفاقت اور آپسی تعاون کی ضرورت
- DAWAT O TABLIGH BOOKS FOR DOWNLOAD IN ENGLISH (New Arrivals)
- Imam Bukhari other Imams permits weak Daeef Ahadith in Virtues of Amaal Fazail
- فضائلِ اعمال پر اعتراضات کا جواب
- Tablighi Jamaat Response to Criticism and Allegation
- FATWA on Tablighi Jamaat
- مسلمانوں کے بیچ فرقہ پرستی کا زہروتباہی کا المیہ اور مسئلہ کےحل کی کوشش
- What Tablighi jamaat Aqeedah,some groups Allegation of neglect of Tawheed
- What is and What not in Fazail e Amaal,Haqeeqat Reality of allegation Propaganda discussion
- FAZAIL AMAAL: FALSE ALLEGATION OF SHIRK in Aulia Allah Stories POINTS & Salafus Salehin Scholars of sunnah views:[RESEARCH ARTICLE]
- اردو میں عقائد عبادات معاملات معاشرت اخلاق دعوت پر...
- Emaan (Aqeedah) Ibadat Social Economic Affairs Akhlaq Dawat[MUST SEE ARTICLES]
- دینی مدارس کی اہمیت قدر مدرسہ تعلیم اسلامی ا سکول
- اختلاف رائے اور وحدتِ امت :مسلم جماعت کے قائدین و پیشوا ٹھوس پیش قدمی ضروری
- Tablighi Jamaat Shura Markaz Nizamuddin Raiwind Kakrael Bangle wali Masjid
- تبلیغی جماعت مرکز نظام الدین رائیونڈ شوری : مسلمانوں سے اپیل
- TABLIGH WALO:Kash ke utar jae tere dil mein Meri Baat تبلیغ والو کاش اتر جائے تیرے دل میں میری بات
- حضرت مولانا سعد صاحب کاندھلوی دامت برکاتھم سے ایک درد مند درخواست An Appeal to Maulana Saad Damat Barkatuhum
- [ENGLISH TRANSLATION]Maulana Ibraheem Maulana Yaqoob Letter on Makaz Nizamuddin affiars مو لانا ابراہیم اور مو لانا یعقوب کا خط مرکز نظام الدیں کے حالات پر
General Principle and Rules for Effective Dawat o Tabligh and Islah Programme
A.) In its real form and sense, Tabligh is an important type of worship of Allah (SWT) and it is good a fortune of a high order to be engaged in it. It means to follow in the footsteps of the Ambiya.
B.)Truly, as the work is of a very superior stature, it must be based on equally high principles, which should be strictly followed throughout. Each participant must feel that it is he who needs to improve himself rather than think of reforming others.
C. )During the course of work and even away from it, he must try to behave as a perfect Muslim, as a faithful slave of Allah (SWT), constantly obeying and following the Divine commands of Shariah and always seeking Allah (SWT)‟s Mercy and Pleasure. This is the basic requirement and the soul and foundation of the work of Tabligh. Once it is deeply and firmly established in the hearts of workers, the other principles, rules and practices, some of which are described below, will become easy to follow:
Some Rules to be followed for Efficient work
1) As far as possible, all expenses including travelling food etc. must be borne by each individual himself and if he can afford it he may quietly assist those companions who may be in need.
2) All fellow workers and companions in this work must be given full respect, shown tolerance, cared for and encouraged at all times by one another. This will prove a great blessing for the whole area where the Jamaah may be working.
3) Conversation, talks and discussions must be conducted in soft and convincing tones, using simple and polite language. All types of displeasure with each other must be avoided. The Ulama must be held in such high respect and esteem as we usually display for the Quran and Hadith, because, it is through these learned persons that Allah (SWT) has blessed us with the true knowledge and understanding of Islam. Any disrespect towards them, however unimportant, may amount to disrespect for Islam itself, which in turn may lead to the displeasure of Allah (SWT) for the whole community.
4) Holidays and free moments must be spent either in reading good religious books or in the company of pious and learned companions. Through these channels one will be able to learn many essential things about the faith of Islam, about Allah (SWT) and His Rasul (Sallallaho Alaihi wassallam), with particular care and time given to the Tabligh work itself, so that nothing unimportant, useless or senseless is spoken, discussed or done.
5) To try to earn an honest and pure living, to be most careful and economical in expenditure and to constantly carry out every single duty, however big or small, towards one's family, relations and friends.
6) No disputed matters or points of secondary importance should be discussed at any time. The total time must be given to bringing out the Oneness and supremacy of Allah (SWT) and to restrict all talk to the main points of Tabligh, which are in real sense, the basic principles to be followed by each and every Muslim at all times.
7) Every action, work and speech must be filled with sincerity and honesty of purpose, for an act however small but done with this quality is bound to bring high rewards and plenty of well being. On the other hand, an insincere act however big, will not bear any worthwhile fruit or benefit, either in this life or in the Akhirah. Sayyidina Muadh (RA) who was appointed as Governor of Yemen, asked Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihi wassallam) to give him some special parting advice when he was departing (to Yemen) and Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihi wassallam) advised him to be particularly honest and sincere in all matters of religion since little done with sincerity is enough. There is yet another Hadith in the same connection wherein it is stated that Allah (SWT) accepts only such actions and deeds which are performed purely for His pleasure. In another place it is stated that Allah (SWT) does not look at your face or at your property, but only at your hearts and deeds. Therfore the crux of the matter is that the work of Tabligh must be performed with all sincerity and honesty. No acting or outward show is to be put on or staged. The degree of success and progress will depend entirely on the depth of our sincerity.