- [DAWAH] Duty of All Muslims [ESSENTIAL FOR] Strengthening of Emaan,Allah Help,Umaat Revival[MISCONCEPT Cleared]
- introduction tablighi jamaat What is
- Aims,Principles Methods,expected benefits and guidance for Tablighi Jamaat and dawah worker by Maulana Yusuf R.A.
- SCHOLARS VIEW Imam of kaba (Makkah) & Baitul Muqaddas Opinion on Tablighi Jamaat
- DAWAH and KNOWLEDGE Issue
- 3 days 40 days What is it
- تبلیغی جماعت کی حقیقت قرآن و حدیث اور علما حق اہلسنت والجماعت کی روشنی میں
- One Day with Tablighi Jamaat by Abul Hasan Ali Nadvi Book with Quotes of Other Scholars (DAWAH,TALEEM-O-TAALLUM,TAZKIYYA,KHIDMAT)
- Shortcomings mistakes of Workers and public understanding:of Tablighi Jamaat
- Books for Download on Islamic Dawah and Tabligh
- HAYATUS SAHABA
- تبلیغی جماعت مدارس دینیہ وعلما کرام مضبوط ربط احترام ورفاقت اور آپسی تعاون کی ضرورت
- DAWAT O TABLIGH BOOKS FOR DOWNLOAD IN ENGLISH (New Arrivals)
- Imam Bukhari other Imams permits weak Daeef Ahadith in Virtues of Amaal Fazail
- فضائلِ اعمال پر اعتراضات کا جواب
- Tablighi Jamaat Response to Criticism and Allegation
- FATWA on Tablighi Jamaat
- مسلمانوں کے بیچ فرقہ پرستی کا زہروتباہی کا المیہ اور مسئلہ کےحل کی کوشش
- What Tablighi jamaat Aqeedah,some groups Allegation of neglect of Tawheed
- What is and What not in Fazail e Amaal,Haqeeqat Reality of allegation Propaganda discussion
- FAZAIL AMAAL: FALSE ALLEGATION OF SHIRK in Aulia Allah Stories POINTS & Salafus Salehin Scholars of sunnah views:[RESEARCH ARTICLE]
- اردو میں عقائد عبادات معاملات معاشرت اخلاق دعوت پر...
- Emaan (Aqeedah) Ibadat Social Economic Affairs Akhlaq Dawat[MUST SEE ARTICLES]
- دینی مدارس کی اہمیت قدر مدرسہ تعلیم اسلامی ا سکول
- اختلاف رائے اور وحدتِ امت :مسلم جماعت کے قائدین و پیشوا ٹھوس پیش قدمی ضروری
- Tablighi Jamaat Shura Markaz Nizamuddin Raiwind Kakrael Bangle wali Masjid
- تبلیغی جماعت مرکز نظام الدین رائیونڈ شوری : مسلمانوں سے اپیل
- TABLIGH WALO:Kash ke utar jae tere dil mein Meri Baat تبلیغ والو کاش اتر جائے تیرے دل میں میری بات
- حضرت مولانا سعد صاحب کاندھلوی دامت برکاتھم سے ایک درد مند درخواست An Appeal to Maulana Saad Damat Barkatuhum
- [ENGLISH TRANSLATION]Maulana Ibraheem Maulana Yaqoob Letter on Makaz Nizamuddin affiars مو لانا ابراہیم اور مو لانا یعقوب کا خط مرکز نظام الدیں کے حالات پر
Islamic Revival on Prophet Model for Dawat o Tabligh and Islah
Course of Action for Dawat o Tabligh and Islah
With my very limited knowledge and understanding, I have proposed a scheme of work and action for the improvement of Muslims and their progress in Islam. Actually what I have to say is nothing else than a brief outline of the practical way of life which had been followed by our forefathers and early Muslims.
1. The first and the foremost thing to do is to change the aim of our life from material intention and collection of wealth to the work to establish the supremacy of Allah (SWT) on earth and Islam and this needs to become a defined objective for ourselves.
2. A sincere effort needs to be made for the enforcement of the commands and orders of Allah (SWT); to sincerely decide to obey all commands of Allah (SWT) i.e. to try to practice them in our daily lives and to turn away from the disobedience of Allah (SWT) in all circumstances. The fulfillment of this decision must be made the primary objective of our lives. We can plan and act on this foundation by adopting the following practical method and procedure.
3. To memorize and correctly recite the Kalimah لا إله إلاَّ الله محمد رسول الله And to understand its exact meaning as well as what it actually suggests. That is to believe, to say, and to act on the faith that Allah (SWT) is the only Power, the onlv Authority and the Sole Controller of all things, and it is He alone who is to be worshipped and obeyed, and it is He alone who grants success or failure in life. Success will depend on our truly adopting the way of life preached and taught by Sayyidina Rasul-ullah (Sallallahu „alayhi wa sallam) and our accepting him as true and last Prophet of Allah (SWT).
4. Having this as a foundation, we then begin to change our own life on the requirements of the Kalimah.
5. To become punctual and regular in offering our Salaah five times daily. The performance of this most obligatory duty should be strictly in accordance with the procedure laid down by Sayyidina Rasul-ullah (Sallallahu „alayhi wa sallam), to be performed in utmost humility and devotion.
6. The greatness and superiority of Allah (SWT) must be held supreme in mind throughout the prayers, whilst maintaining the feelings of our humbleness and helplessness.
7. In other words, Salaah should be performed as if one was actually being presented to Allah (SWT) in a manner befitting the Height of His Greatness and Glory. If the procedure of Salaah is not known, it should be learnt properly with each of its details committed to memory.
8. To develop attachment of body and soul to the Quran in the following manner:
9. a) To recite daily a portion of the Quran, however small with highest respect and reverence for the Holy Scripture along with understanding of it’s meaning, if possible. If one is unable to understand the meaning, he may still recite the text with the purpose and hope that his salvation and progress depends upon it. Simple recitation of the original words and lines is also a great blessing. If a person is unable to read, he should spend a litle time daily to learn to recite it (properly).
10. b) To ensure that one's own children as well as those of the neighbours and friends are taught the Quran and other essential religious books as a first step in their learning.
11. Some time should be devoted each day to Dhikr Rememberance for Allah which means concentrating on the Omnipotence, the Greatness, and the Attributes of Allah (SWT), and to offer Durood [Prayers & Salutations] for Sayyidina Rasul-ullah (Sallallahu „alayhi wa sallam). In this connection, guidance should be sought from a Sheikh-e-Tariqat (a learned and saintly person) who should be carefully selected for his distinction in piety and his capacity to follow Shariah and Sunnah. He may prescribe certain Wazaif (litanies) to be recited during the times of Dhikr. In case no such person can be contacted, it is suggested that the following Wazaif (litanies) may be repeated a hundred times both in the morning and in the evening: a) Third Kalimah: سُبْحَان اللهِ وَ الْحَمْدُ لِلِّ وَ لآ اِلهَ اِلّا اللهُّ، وَ اللهُّ اَكْبَرُ وَلا حَوْلَ وَلاَ قُوَّة الَّا بِالِّلِ الْعَلِىّ الْعَظِيْم b) Durood [Prayers & Salutations] for Sayyidina Rasul-ullah (Sallallahu „alayhi wa sallam) c) Istighfaar (seeking forgiveness of Allah)
12. Every Muslim must be considered as one's real brother and must always be given affection, sympathy and sincere attention at all times, particularly when he is in need. The fact that a person professes the faith of Islam automatically entitles him to brotherly respect and reverence from all Muslims, who must at all times refrain from causing him any physical or mental harm.
13. The above practices should be strictly enforced in one's own life and, at the same time, efforts should be made so that other people may follow them as well.
14. The only and the best way to achieve this is to devote some time specifically for learning and inculcating in oneself these fine Islamic qualities, and also persuading others to make similar efforts.
15. Thus a joint and collective campaign will automatically ensure for the growth and expansion of Islam in its true form, which is the real and urgent need of the day. It was exactly this type of work, which every Prophet of Allah (SWT) had to do as his sole occupation.
16. For the sake of this work, almost all Prophets had to bear untold miseries and perils. The worthy Companions of Sayyidina Rasul-ullah (Sallallahu „alayhi wa sallam), as well as many other distinguished Muslims of the early period of Islam, spent the whole of their lives in striving hard and struggling for the religion of Islam in this very manner. Most of them sacrificed their lives in the sacred path of Allah (SWT).
17. It will be our misfortune and enormous loss if we do not devote a part of our lifetime, however small a period it may be, towards propagating and perpetuating Islam.
18. We must confess that it is due to our negligence in this vital task that the Muslim society has reached its present state of low morale and virtual collapse and, therefore, we must rise and make manifold efforts.
19. Previously, the very purpose of being a Muslim was to be ready to sacrifice one's life, honour and wealth for upholding Islam and the Kalimah. In those days, whoever didn’t aspire to sacrifice his life for the sake of Islam and the Kalimah was considered to be ignorant and a useless person.
20. But alas! Today, although we feel proud to be called Muslims, we remain totally unmoved by the fact that every particle of Islam is being destroyed one by one before our very eyes, and not a finger is moved to check this terrible loss.
21. If we realised it only then we could have appreciated that the propagation of Islam is our real mission in life, and therein is the key to our very existence as Muslims and also our success, glory and ultimate salvation.
22. The opposite is also true that by neglecting this important task we suffer from moral degeneration and social degradation. The only remedy is that all of us must sincerely repent our lethargic and injurious past and take immediate steps to revive the act of Tabligh as our major occupation. It is only then that we can expect the mercy and compassion of Allah (SWT) to flow, to bring us triumph and happiness both in this life and the hereafter.
23. This does not mean that we should give up everything else, i.e. our professions, trades or employment and take entirely to this work. It actually means that as we devote our whole-hearted attention and time to other material vocations, in a similar manner we should also attend to this work.
24. As and when someone finds himself ready to pickup this sacred task, he should try to contact his friends or such people in his neighbourhood who may already be engaged in this work and spend a few hours a week in their company.
25. The next step will be to spend under the guidance of those people, full three days every month outside in a locality or a village other than one's own. Later, but as early as possible, to pass one full month, or better still, forty days annually in some distant area in a similar manner.
26. Lastly, the real requirement in Tabligh is to spend continuously four months once in the lifetime, in a given place or area. All these periods are to be spent entirely in the pursuit of learning and propagation of the true faith of Islam and adopting the actual way of life under the sacred code of Shariah.
27. Thus our efforts will become extensive and ultimately reach every person, rich and poor, employer and employee, Land-Lord and Peasant, learned and ignorant, to join hands in this work and become bound in the ties of true Islam as ordained by Allah (SWT) and Sayyidina Rasul-ullah (Sallallahu „alayhi wa sallam).