- [DAWAH] Duty of All Muslims [ESSENTIAL FOR] Strengthening of Emaan,Allah Help,Umaat Revival[MISCONCEPT Cleared]
- introduction tablighi jamaat What is
- Aims,Principles Methods,expected benefits and guidance for Tablighi Jamaat and dawah worker by Maulana Yusuf R.A.
- SCHOLARS VIEW Imam of kaba (Makkah) & Baitul Muqaddas Opinion on Tablighi Jamaat
- DAWAH and KNOWLEDGE Issue
- 3 days 40 days What is it
- تبلیغی جماعت کی حقیقت قرآن و حدیث اور علما حق اہلسنت والجماعت کی روشنی میں
- One Day with Tablighi Jamaat by Abul Hasan Ali Nadvi Book with Quotes of Other Scholars (DAWAH,TALEEM-O-TAALLUM,TAZKIYYA,KHIDMAT)
- Shortcomings mistakes of Workers and public understanding:of Tablighi Jamaat
- Books for Download on Islamic Dawah and Tabligh
- HAYATUS SAHABA
- تبلیغی جماعت مدارس دینیہ وعلما کرام مضبوط ربط احترام ورفاقت اور آپسی تعاون کی ضرورت
- DAWAT O TABLIGH BOOKS FOR DOWNLOAD IN ENGLISH (New Arrivals)
- Imam Bukhari other Imams permits weak Daeef Ahadith in Virtues of Amaal Fazail
- فضائلِ اعمال پر اعتراضات کا جواب
- Tablighi Jamaat Response to Criticism and Allegation
- FATWA on Tablighi Jamaat
- مسلمانوں کے بیچ فرقہ پرستی کا زہروتباہی کا المیہ اور مسئلہ کےحل کی کوشش
- What Tablighi jamaat Aqeedah,some groups Allegation of neglect of Tawheed
- What is and What not in Fazail e Amaal,Haqeeqat Reality of allegation Propaganda discussion
- FAZAIL AMAAL: FALSE ALLEGATION OF SHIRK in Aulia Allah Stories POINTS & Salafus Salehin Scholars of sunnah views:[RESEARCH ARTICLE]
- اردو میں عقائد عبادات معاملات معاشرت اخلاق دعوت پر...
- Emaan (Aqeedah) Ibadat Social Economic Affairs Akhlaq Dawat[MUST SEE ARTICLES]
- دینی مدارس کی اہمیت قدر مدرسہ تعلیم اسلامی ا سکول
- اختلاف رائے اور وحدتِ امت :مسلم جماعت کے قائدین و پیشوا ٹھوس پیش قدمی ضروری
- Tablighi Jamaat Shura Markaz Nizamuddin Raiwind Kakrael Bangle wali Masjid
- تبلیغی جماعت مرکز نظام الدین رائیونڈ شوری : مسلمانوں سے اپیل
- TABLIGH WALO:Kash ke utar jae tere dil mein Meri Baat تبلیغ والو کاش اتر جائے تیرے دل میں میری بات
- حضرت مولانا سعد صاحب کاندھلوی دامت برکاتھم سے ایک درد مند درخواست An Appeal to Maulana Saad Damat Barkatuhum
- [ENGLISH TRANSLATION]Maulana Ibraheem Maulana Yaqoob Letter on Makaz Nizamuddin affiars مو لانا ابراہیم اور مو لانا یعقوب کا خط مرکز نظام الدیں کے حالات پر
Solution from Quran for Muslims Downfall weakening Degeneration Disunity
The Quranic Solution of Muslim Downfall and Degeneration Degradation deterioration Weakening and Worsening condition Throughout the world ..................
1. It has been clearly brought out in the previous pages that the current disease in the body of Muslims has sprung from the weakening of the true spirit of Islam in our hearts. As a result, real feelings and love for Islam are practically dead in us and our belief in it has become weak.
2. Obviously, when the very source becomes dry, the channels of justice, good deeds and fine character, which can flow from it, are not to be benefitted from any longer.
3. This is exactly what is being witnessed today. It has been fully discussed and brought out earlier that the only means for the building up of this source and maintaining a flow of religious benefits from it is the act of Tabligh which really and truly is the life blood of Islam.
4. Unless we are able to renew it, we cannot achieve anything in this life, because no nation or people can rise to fame without having in them the high human qualities and character which only the religion of Islam can give. We should now clearly realize the disease from which we suffer and judge the treatment which can bring the cure.
5. It is now up to us to set about the renewal of the compulsory task of Tabligh. It is only then that we can hope to restore the true faith of Islam in the people.
6. By this method alone can we recognize and truly understand both Allah (SWT) and His Rasul (Sallallahu „alayhi wa sallam) and will be able to clearly understand and finally agree to follow their commands and wishes. To achieve it, we will have to adopt the exact methods and ways which were expressed and shown by Sayyidina Rasul-ullah (Sallallahu „alayhi wa sallam) himself when he reformed the unbelieving Arabs.
7. Allah (SWT) says in the Quran: Indeed Rasul-ullah (Sallallahu „alayhi wa sallam) is the perfect example for you to follow [Surah Al- Ahzaab:21]
In this regard Imam Maalik (RA) said: “In other words, the people who come as the last part of the Ummah of Sayyidina Rasul-ullah (Sallallahu „alayhi wa sallam) will never be reformed until the same way is used to reform them as was used in the beginning.”[ Tanqīḥ Taḥqīq Aḥādīth at-Ta‟līq]
8. In the beginning, when Nabi (Sallallahu „alayhi wa sallam) had started to call the people to Islam, he did not have a single supporter behind him nor had he any political power or wealth. The non believer Arabs were proudly independent, unyielding and uncompromising.
9. None from among them was prepared to listen to reason or truth or obey another person. They strongly disliked and were deadly opposed to the message of Truth which Nabi (Sallallahu „alayhi wa sallam) had the sole mission to teach.
10. In these circumstances, one wonders what gave such invisible power and force to that one single man who was worldy poor and without any means that he eventually was able to draw the whole of the Arab nation towards him.
11. After all, what was it towards which Sayyidina Rasul-ullah (Sallallahu „alayhi wa sallam) called people and whoever responded to it would remain Sayyidina Rasul-ullah (Sallallahu „alayhi wa sallam)‟s forever?
12. The whole world knows that it was a single lesson which was Sayyidina Rasul-ullah (Sallallahu „alayhi wa sallam)‟s goal and real purpose which he presented in front of people, as elaborated in the following Ayah: That we worship nothing but Allah and associate none with Him as His compeer or rival and none of us considers another god except Allah [Surah Ale-Imran:64]
13. The propagation of very truth can bring the same results, today. Nabi (Sallallahu „alayhi wa sallam) disallowed his followers from looking upon any being except Allah (SWT) for worship or obedience. Not only did he succeed in achieving his aim but was able to cut all ties between his followers and every foreign system and bound his people in one unchanging system of life from which they never tried to break away again.
14. They really became the embodiment of: Follow that which has been sent to you from the Sustainer, and do not follow other (considering them) as Protectors except Allah (SWT) [Surah Al-A‟raaf:03]
15. This was the real lesson, which Nabi (Sallallahu „alayhi wa sallam) had been commanded (by Allah (SWT)) to teach and spread. It is further clear from the following Ayah: O Mohammed (Sallallahu „alayhi wa sallam), invite (people) to your Allah with wisdom and better counsel, and argue with them in such a way as is best; verily your Allah knows the one who wanders astray from His path and He knows those who are on the right path [Surah An-Nahl:125]
16. The highway marked for the progress of the Nabi (Sallallahu „alayhi wa sallam) and his followers is further described in the following Ayah: (O Mohammed (Sallallahu „alayhi wa sallam)!) say, this is my path, and I invite you towards Allah (SWT) with full wisdom, I and my followers too: and Allah is all Pure, and I am not one of those who associate others with Allah (SWT) [Surah Yusuf:108]
17. And whose words can be better than those of one who invites (you) towards Allah (SWT), does good deeds and say "Verily, I am of those who submit their will to Allah [Surah Fussilaat:33]
18. To call mankind to Allah (SWT) and show the right path to all those who had gone astray was the only mission and the sole purpose of the life of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihi Wassallam).
19. To serve this very purpose, thousands of Ambiya had been deputed before him. As Allah (SWT) says: And we did not send any Rasul before you, but that we revealed upon him that verily there is no Allah but Me and so worship Me [Surah Al-Anbiyya:25]
20. The noble life history of Sayyidina Rasul-ullah (Sallallahu „alayhi wa sallam) and also those of other Ambiya show one single aim as the sole mission of their lives: i.e. to believe in One True Allah (SWT) and His one Divine Personality and His Divine Attributes. This belief is the essence of the faith of Islam.
21. It was to practice and prove this very faith that man has been sent on this earth, in other words: I have created the Jinn and Human beings only so that they live their lives as My slaves [Surah Az- Zaariyaat:56] We should by now be able to understand the real purpose behind the creation of man and the way we particularly Muslims should live. We should also know the true disease from which we suffer and its treatment should consequently not be difficult. We need to find out how to apply that treatment and regain our lost strength. If we bear in mind all which has been discussed so far and as a result act sincerely, the method adopted will Insha Allah (by the will of Allah (SWT)) prove beneficial and successful. The proven successful method is described below.